NFL et NCAA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition

+28
Olv
Krycek
moragan
Zubak
Riggs
Daniel2d
archaon
Busforever
adauphin
Torry Holt
Sitting Bull
Tak
Ekrem
minimoi
Julius_Holmes#31
OP2310
redmont
rams_fan
TD30
Indy rocks
nordcore
GoldRush-BlackStripes
ENTOMBED
kinoi
joemontana
CB-Blitz X--->
gogo_rams
Double C
32 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Julius_Holmes#31
League MVP
Julius_Holmes#31

[Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 12 Sep - 19:51

Je suis content pour les Niners, good job !!! thumleft
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 12 Sep - 21:20

minimoi a écrit:
remerciez les rams quand même, ils vous ont offert cette 1ere victoire.

incapacité des rams à conclure dans la redzone, ce qui fait 4 FG tout de même.
Et il ne t'est pas venu à l'idée que ça pouvait être la défense des 49ers qui a dominé les Rams dans la zone rouge? [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Shurik

Rookie
minimoi

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 12 Sep - 21:45

on parle bien des niners hein ? alors non

martz l'a dit lui même : il a pris les plus mauvaises décisions et il s'en veut grave.

on en reparle ds qqs semaines Wink
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMar 13 Sep - 10:47

minimoi a écrit:
on parle bien des niners hein ? alors non

martz l'a dit lui même : il a pris les plus mauvaises décisions et il s'en veut grave.

on en reparle ds qqs semaines Wink
Moi, sur ce que j'ai lu, il s'en veut pour l'interception de fin de match, pas pour le reste. Après, je suis pas allé fouiller dans les articles sur les rams, faut pas charrier non plus.

Sinon, j'aime bien le fair-play de Holt après le match :

Citation :
"It goes to show that the best team doesn't always win," said Rams wide receiver Torry Holt, who caught 10 passes for 125 yards. "I think that we were the better team at times today, and the stats showed that we were the better team."
silent

Rookie
Daniel2d

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMar 13 Sep - 14:25

Smith fires early shots in T.O. showdown
Associated Press

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) - While Terrell Owens and the Philadelphia Eagles were suiting up to take on the Atlanta Falcons on Monday night, Owens' former teammates in San Francisco were lining up to take their first shots at the All-Pro receiver.

With the 49ers headed to Philadelphia on Sunday to face the Eagles in Owens' first game against the team that drafted him, strong feelings toward the controversial receiver surfaced in the San Francisco players who saw far too many performances of the T.O. sideshow.
"I'd love to get a shot on him," linebacker Derek Smith said. "I'm sure every defensive player would love to get a shot on him, because he's a premier player. You get a shot on a premier player, it looks good."

The 49ers hadn't even finished celebrating their surprising 28-25 season-opening victory over St. Louis when their thoughts turned to Owens, who played eight seasons in San Francisco before getting traded to Philadelphia in March 2004.

Smith joined the 49ers as a free agent in 2001, leading the team in tackles during each of the three seasons he played with Owens.

"When I first started here, he seemed like more of a team guy, but I think toward the end, he really kind of fell off the deep end, if you ask me," Smith said. "He was just kind of in it for himself."

Smith's complaint was common - if usually unstated publicly - with Owens' teammates in San Francisco during his final two years, when he rarely practiced during the week to rest his constantly problematic groin and hamstrings.

"I didn't like it. I don't like the fact that someone's in there playing dominoes with their friends while we're out there practicing," Smith said. "I didn't like the fact that they're in there sleeping on the rehab table while we're out there practicing, and then they just come out Friday because they think they're that good and they can come out and play.

"I didn't agree with any of that. I don't care who you are. No one's above the team."

Other teammates were a bit more circumspect.

"I wish I could tell you how I really felt," linebacker Jeff Ulbrich said.

So was T.O. actually battling constant injuries, as he claimed?

"I don't think so, but whatever," Smith said. "That's just my opinion. I'm not in his body, so I don't know."

Owens amassed 592 receptions for 8,572 yards and 81 touchdowns with the Niners. A third-round draft pick in 1996, he became a starter in his rookie season and quickly emerged as the 49ers' most visible player.

A year before Smith arrived, Owens courted his first national controversy with two gaudy touchdown celebrations in a game at Dallas, earning a one-game suspension from coach Steve Mariucci. Since then, Owens has pulled a pen from his sock to autograph a touchdown ball, waved a cheerleader's pompons and performed several smaller shenanigans.

"I'm sure he'll have something up his sleeve (Sunday)," Smith said. "We're going to try and keep him out of there so he doesn't get a chance to showcase his little dance that he's been working on all week. I'm sure he's got something for (Monday night's game), too. He probably gets in front of the mirror every day, (saying) 'This is what I'm going to do this week,' practicing."

Owens' off-field antics this year started with a demand to redo the seven-year, $48.97 million contract he signed after getting traded. He also started a protracted feud with Donovan McNabb by suggesting Philadelphia's star quarterback tired during the Super Bowl.

In his spare time, Owens has argued with Eagles offensive coordinator Brad Childress, criticized other teammates and been kicked out of training camp for a week after a heated dispute with coach Andy Reid. Nobody doubts Owens' prodigious talents - but just as they did in San Francisco, some wonder whether the Eagles can thrive with such weekly distractions.

"I think they can get by," Smith said. "You put a bad apple in with a bunch of good apples, and it's just a matter of time before the other apples spoil."

Most of Owens' remaining former teammates in San Francisco barely knew him. Owens mostly kept to himself on and off the field - and even running back Kevan Barlow, who trained with Owens in Atlanta in the offseason, isn't close.

Barlow occasionally hangs out with Owens when the receiver travels to visit his son, who lives in the Bay Area.

"I know he's going to want to probably show us up," Barlow said. "He's going to try to, but we're going to prepare for him just like we prepare for (the Rams') Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce. ... I'm sure he was upset, (and) he had some things to say when he left, but that's irrelevant to us in this locker room."

SMITH SMITH SMITH rambo
Ekrem
League MVP
Ekrem

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMar 13 Sep - 14:32

Je déteste ce topic mais j'en profite pour saluer le retour parmi nous de Daniel.

Welcome back Fils salut

Ou étais-tu passé depuis tout ce temps et pk as-tu deserté le forum pendant que le beau Erickson coachait les niners?

Simple hasard? Mr.Red
Daniel2d
Rookie
Daniel2d

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMar 13 Sep - 21:04

merci Ekrem :smurfin:

et oui je vous lisais souvent mais je n'avais pas trop le temps d'intervenir avec mon taf (en tout cas chapeau pour vos analyses thumright )

mais rien à voir avec donahue erickson (ah ceux la Mad : )

donc voila je m'y remets mais c'est vrai que je profite de la victoire contre les lambs de Saint-Louis tongue

en tout cas content de vous retrouver Very Happy
Zubak
Rookie
Zubak

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 0:35

moi j'ai trop la honte quant g vu le score lundi matin j'etais trop vener quand je vois ca.
Fau tque marchall Faulk revienne sinon on va rien faire cette année
Riggs
Vétéran
Riggs

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 12:00

minimoi a écrit:

ca n'est pas la 1ere fois que Martz se chie dessus dans son coaching et ca n'est pas la derniere non plus

on verra ce que cela donnera face à Arizona, j'espere que la defense sera plus à son aise en se concentrant sur le jeu de passe adverse, le jeu de course des Cardinals ayant ete proche du neant dimanche

PS : desole aux niners de polluer votre topic, en meme temps pour une fois qu'on s'interesse un peu à votre team Mr.Red
joemontana
Pro-Bowler
joemontana

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 12:09

RIGGS a dit:
PS : desole aux niners de polluer votre topic, en meme temps pour une fois qu'on s'interesse un peu à votre team

pour info, c'est le topic où il y a le plus de messages !! non mais !! Mad
Ekrem
League MVP
Ekrem

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 12:13

joemontana a écrit:

Dont 95% postés par toi et 2C et ses citations de dépeches d'agences Mr. Green

Donc la remarque de Riggs est pertinente.
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 15:11

EkreMoss a écrit:
joemontana a écrit:

Dont 95% postés par toi et 2C et ses citations de dépeches d'agences Mr. Green

Donc la remarque de Riggs est pertinente.
Ouais mais y'a des analyses super pointues à la suite de ces articles, alors que dans d'autres topics, que dalle! Juste le copier/coller et basta. Rolling Eyes

League MVP
Ekrem

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 15:26

Double C a écrit:

Ouais mais y'a des analyses super pointues

C'est sur. J'ai trouvé pleins d'exemples d'ailleurs:

Posté le: Mar 30 Aoû à 15:49

Dorsey dehors! [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Alandon
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 15:33

EkreMoss a écrit:
Double C a écrit:

Dorsey dehors! [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Alandon
C'est le truc le plus censé que j'ai sorti depuis aimoo. [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Redface

Pro-Bowler
joemontana

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 15:48

Double C a écrit:
EkreMoss a écrit:
Double C a écrit:

C'est le truc le plus censé que j'ai sorti depuis aimoo. [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Redface

c'est fou ! même moi qui était un fervent partisan de Dorsey, je commence aussi à le penser.

Enfin, au moins, sur ce topic on parle de vrai joueur et d'une vrai équipe.
pas de diva genre afro ou de pseudo équipes genre les clowns ou les clams :lol!:
Ekrem
League MVP
Ekrem

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMer 14 Sep - 15:50

joemontana a écrit:

Enfin, au moins, sur ce topic on parle de vrai joueur

Ah ben alors là, je suis très content d'apprendre que Raushaun Woods ne sera finalement pas le bust de la décennie.

J'ai eu peur pour le garçon à un moment.
joemontana
Pro-Bowler
joemontana

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyJeu 15 Sep - 9:20

bon alors évidemment si tu tires sur l'ambulance, là............ affraid Thumb down
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyJeu 15 Sep - 17:19

Citation :
Defense is preparing for McNabb

INJURED EAGLES QB EXPECTS TO BE READY FOR SUNDAY'S GAME

By Dennis Georgatos
Mercury News

Though Donovan McNabb missed practice Wednesday because of a deep chest bruise, the 49ers began their preparations on the assumption they'll face the Eagles quarterback Sunday in Philadelphia.

``He'll play. We know that,'' 49ers cornerback Shawntae Spencer said. ``He's a warrior. A competitor like that, nothing is going to slow him down.''

McNabb was hit in the chest Monday night as he released a throw early in the Eagles' 14-10 loss to the Atlanta Falcons but did not miss a play.

Philadelphia Coach Andy Reid said that McNabb's condition worsened the day after the game and the Eagles (0-1) listed their quarterback as questionable for Sunday's matchup with the 49ers (1-0). Backups Koy Detmer and Mike McMahon both got practice snaps Wednesday.

But McNabb, in a conference call with Bay Area reporters, said he expected to be ready to play.

``I look forward to it,'' he said. ``I want to continue to get treatment and get myself best suited to get out on that field and make plays.''

• Scout-team wide receiver Marcus Maxwell is playing the role of Eagles receiver Terrell Owens this week, and he's preparing the 49ers for everything, right down to talking smack with his defensive teammates.

``I gave them a little bit of that today,'' Maxwell said. ``But I leave that all on the field. It's all in fun and humor.''

He's also trying to mimic Owens' moves, speed and strength to give the 49ers' defenders a clear picture of what they're up against.

``You want to give your defense a good look,'' Maxwell said. ``You want to give them what T.O. is going to give them.''

The 6-foot-4, 205-pound Maxwell, who is on the practice squad, said he followed Owens' career, especially during Owens' eight years with the 49ers, and modeled his game after that of the NFL star.

``We kind of have similar styles, being physical and using your body to fend off a defensive back,'' Maxwell said. ``It's natural to me. I grew up watching him.''

Maxwell said he remains a fan of Owens' play and finds some of the receiver's widely known celebratory rituals ``entertaining.''

``When he imitated Ray Lewis, that was definitely a good one,'' Maxwell said.

When it comes to imitation, the 49ers hope Maxwell can do Owens one better.

• Bryant Young won NFC defensive player of the week honors for his three-sack performance in the 49ers' 28-25 victory over the Rams.

``It definitely feels good to get a win and then something like that,'' said Young, who had three sacks all of last season. ``But I can't take credit for all of it. My teammates did a tremendous job and I definitely had a supporting cast out there.''
Un bon coup de casque dans le sternum d'entrée et on en parle plus, du McNabb. Rolling Eyes Ou mieux, on fait comme Atlanta la semaine dernière, on envoie un gars (au hasard Dorsey[Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Alandon) se friter avec chunky soup ou TO et hop! Un de moins pour le match...

Hall of Fame
GoldRush-BlackStripes

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyJeu 15 Sep - 22:04

[quote="Double C"]
Citation :
Defense is preparing for McNabb

Un bon coup de casque dans le sternum d'entrée et on en parle plus, du McNabb. Rolling Eyes Ou mieux, on fait comme Atlanta la semaine dernière, on envoie un gars (au hasard Dorsey[Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Alandon) se friter avec chunky soup ou TO et hop! Un de moins pour le match...

LOL ! Le renouveau de la stratégie en NFL !
Ca va ressembler à Speedball ou Rollerball (les patins en moins)
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 10:19

Citation :
McNabb's five TDs lead Eagles to rout

NFL.com wire reports

PHILADELPHIA (Sept. 18, 2005) -- Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens are back to picking apart defenses instead of each other.

McNabb threw four of his five touchdown passes in the first 19 minutes, including a pair to Owens, leading the Philadelphia Eagles to a 42-3 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.

"Whatever happened in the past, hopefully it's over," McNabb said of his well-publicized feud with Owens this summer.

Wearing extra padding to protect his injured chest, McNabb finished 23 of 29 for 342 yards and tied his career-best for TD passes while playing three quarters. Owens had five catches for 143 yards -- all in the opening 19 minutes -- in his first game against his former team.

L.J. Smith caught a career-best nine passes for 119 yards and one TD for Philadelphia (1-1).

"Don was looking for all his receivers," Smith said. "He wasn't keying on one person. Sometimes, I was the third read and still got the ball. The tight end is vital in this offense."

Alex Smith, the top pick in the NFL draft, made his debut for San Francisco, playing the last series and throwing one incomplete pass.

"We don't have any excuses. We didn't play very well," 49ers coach Mike Nolan said. "We'll correct our mistakes. We'll learn from them."

Six days after losing to Atlanta 14-10 in a rematch of last season's NFC championship game, the Eagles dominated the 49ers (1-1) from the start.

McNabb and Owens connected for a 68-yard TD on the third play from scrimmage, electrifying a sellout crowd at Lincoln Financial Field that hadn't seen a meaningful game since the Eagles advanced to the Super Bowl.

McNabb, who missed practice Wednesday because of a bruised chest, eluded a strong rush, scrambled to his left, and threw on the run, hitting Owens in stride at San Francisco's 41. Owens outran cornerback Mike Adams to the end zone, turned around and raced straight toward McNabb. The two stars, who weren't on speaking terms in the preseason, low-fived each other and went to the sideline smiling.

"When we're in the field and everything is clicking, everyone is smiling," McNabb said.

After Dhani Jones intercepted Tim Rattay 's underthrown pass to a wide-open Frank Gore streaking down the sideline, McNabb tossed a 6-yard TD pass to Smith to make it 14-0.

McNabb's 42-yard TD pass to Owens early in the second quarter made it 21-0. This time, Owens stood in the end zone, stared into the stands and nodded his head before giving the ball to McNabb. The catch put Owens over 10,000 yards receiving, making him the 22nd player in NFL history to reach that mark.

Lito Sheppard intercepted Rattay's pass on San Francisco's next play and ran it back 34 yards to the 2. Brian Westbrook caught a 2-yard TD pass from McNabb on the following play.

With kicker David Akers sitting out after injuring his hamstring on the previous kickoff, linebacker Mark Simoneau made the extra point to put the Eagles ahead 28-0.

Third-string tight end Mike Bartrum kicked off, but Akers returned to make the rest of the kicks.

A week after beating St. Louis, the 49ers were completely overmatched against the Eagles. They had just 62 total yards in the first half and 142 overall, while Philadelphia racked up a team-record 583 yards.

The extra motivation of playing against Owens couldn't help San Francisco. Linebacker Derek Smith, who had harsh words for Owens earlier in the week, wasn't a factor. Safety Mike Rumph delivered a crushing hit on Owens after a 20-yard catch in the first quarter, but Owens got right up.

"He didn't let all of that bother him," Eagles coach Andy Reid said of Owens. "I'm sure everybody has their opinion on him on that team. Some guys like him and some don't, but he goes through that every week. Guys taunt him, but he doesn't get into that."

Smith stood by his criticism of Owens.

"I said he was a premier player, but I wouldn't take him on our team, even after his performance today," Smith said.

Notes: McNabb's other five-TD game was in a 47-17 victory over Green Bay last Dec. 5. ... The Eagles had 582 yards against Cleveland on Nov. 7, 1965. ... Backup QB Koy Detmer completed all nine of his passes for 94 yards. ... Rattay was 13 for 26 for 107 yards and three interceptions. ... RB Lamar Gordon scored his first TD for the Eagles on a 6-yard run in the fourth.
Douloureux retour sur terre... enfin, on est quand même à 1-1 et toujours leader ex aequo de la division.

Pro-Bowler
joemontana

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 10:20

Quelle branlée !! affraid
on s'est fait bouffer tout cru par Mc Nabb et Owens.
Notre back field a été inexistant, et notre attaque, comment dire pukel pukel pukel pukel Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down
Rattay retrouve son rang: 3 interceptions
Notre jeu au sol............. je préfère rien dire: Barlow a été une fois de plus inexistant... (Gore, Gore, Gore!!!!!!)
enfin, un match a oublier très très vite
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 10:41

joemontana a écrit:
Quelle branlée !! affraid
on s'est fait bouffer tout cru par Mc Nabb et Owens.
Notre back field a été inexistant, et notre attaque, comment dire pukel pukel pukel pukel Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down
Rattay retrouve son rang: 3 interceptions
Notre jeu au sol............. je préfère rien dire: Barlow a été une fois de plus inexistant... (Gore, Gore, Gore!!!!!!)
enfin, un match a oublier très très vite
On est d'accord sur un point : Gore titulaire!
Une seule course de plus de 5y pour Barlow. J'ai pas vu les images (et je ne les verrai pas, je vais vite appeler Pontel pour changer ma commande de la semaine) mais si c'est comme contre les rams où il s'est contenté d'aller s'emplafonner contre la ligne défensive adverse, ça a pas dû être beau à voir.

Rookie
Daniel2d

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 13:33

Alors, ça va etre les debuts d'Alex Smith vous pensez la semaine prochaine contre Dallas ?

rappel : il devez jouer cette fois en Q4 mais avec quasi 12 mn de temps de jeu pour les Eagles, il a pas touché 4 ballons scratch

mais autrement je suis d'accord avec vous
Barlow se chie dessus Boulet
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyLun 19 Sep - 13:51

Daniel2d a écrit:
Alors, ça va etre les debuts d'Alex Smith vous pensez la semaine prochaine contre Dallas ?
Je ne pense pas. En tout cas, je n'espère pas. Même si les 3 interceptions sont plutôt de sa faute (d'après ce que j'ai lu sur un forum us), si Nolan change de QB après un mauvais match, on va passer la saison entière à alterner. Surtout que Smith est loin d'être prêt et comme l'a dit son ancien coach, tant qu'il ne connaît pas le système et le playbook sur le bout des doigts, ça ne sert à rien de l'envoyer au feu.

Edit: Pour en revenir au jeu au sol, j'attends avec impatience le retour du "run-by-committee". Y'a que comme ça que Barlow peut atteindre les 50y dans un match.

Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 EmptyMar 20 Sep - 10:22

Citation :
Anthony Clement a Niner
Monday, September 19, 2005 at 14:12:03 PT
Source: 49erswebzone.com

According to 49ers head coach Mike Nolan, the team has acquired tackle Anthony Clement.

The 6'8" 320 lbs tackle was the odd man out in a Denver Broncos offensive line that has a lot of depth. Clement is 29 years old and has 8 years of NFL experience. He graduated from Louisiana-Lafayette and was signed by the Denver Broncos on April 26th, 2005 after being released by the Arizona Cardinals the day before.

The Cardinals described him having a "massive frame and large hands ... surprising quickness for his size."

Clement was selected in second round (36th overall, fourth tackle chosen) of the 1998 NFL Draft.

To make room for Clement, the 49ers released safety Dwaine Carpenter.

Johnson may need surgery

Nolan hinted at the possibility that 49ers tight end Eric Johnson may require surgery. The team will know more on Wednesday.
Ca me fait chier pour EJ! Grave! klr (copyright emmitt), LOL, MDR, Kikoo... pardon, je m'égare. Notre meilleur receveur sur la touche pour une durée indéterminée (la saison?).
Sa présence aurait quand même bien facilité le boulot pour Rattay et même pour Barlow. Non pas que Johnson soit un bloqueur hors pair mais au moins il constitue une menace au milieu du terrain occupant les LBs, voire un Safety, laissant plus de champ aux WRs et au RB pour des courses à l'exterieur. D'ailleurs, Johnson ou pas Johnson, faudrait que McCarthy commence à appeler autre chose que des course dans le tas au milieu parce que ça marche pas, surtout avec Barlow.

Edit: J'y pensais plus mais c'est vrai qu'on a lourdé Aaron Walker peu avant le début de saison alors qu'il aurait pu rendre de précieux services pour signer un gars blessé qui n'a plus vu le terrain depuis plus longtemps que Rashaun Woods (c'est dire). silent

Edit 2: Je reviens sur la signature de Clement, enfin plutôt sur la mise à la porte de Carpenter. Quand on regarde le roster des 49ers, on s'aperçoit qu'il y a 10 DBs (enfin, plus que 9 maintenant) et 4 QBs. Sachant qu'il y a au moins 4 DBs sur le terrain en même temps contre un seul QB, pourquoi est-ce qu'on vire un DB alors qu'on a grand besoin de profondeur à ce niveau là. Et déjà, qu'est-ce qu'on fout avec 4 QBs??? Shocked [insérer analyse pointue sur les QBs ici] Et est-ce que Mike Rumph est un si bon Free Safety qu'on peut se payer le luxe de ne pas prévoir de remplaçant?

Après le trade Engelberger/Middlebrooks qui se conclue par le cut de l'ex-Bronco, le cut du TE remplaçant Walker alors que Johnson est blessé et maintenant ça, j'ai vraiment du mal à saisir la logique de Nolan et de ses coachs dans les mouvements de personnels. scratch

MessageSujet: Re: [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition   [Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition - Page 8 Empty

[Finally a winning streak!] SF 49ers news/2005 edition
Page 8 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Suivant