NFL et NCAA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

The NFL Bistrot

+44
TN-RB#27
devilda
Allen
Reserwar
Urlacher
SeeK62
Conker
immarduk
Jon Gruden
ninerolog
A-Train
Gaël13
unpurespion
Lavar24
darkfred
StePheN
-TeMpLieRs-
buress17
Iroquois
tjrscowboys
Olivier214
kinoi
minimoi
adauphin
Krycek
joemontana
darren james
GoldRush-BlackStripes
CB-Blitz X--->
Olv
Double C
rams_fan
OP2310
Tak
Julius_Holmes#31
Ekrem
ambro
moragan
Torry Holt
JFKone
ENTOMBED
gogo_rams
Busforever
Sitting Bull
48 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
gogo_rams
Vétéran

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyDim 24 Juil - 0:11

adauphin a écrit:

Marrant ce classement. Le 11è va faire plaisir à certains....
11. Michael Moore
This guy is so full of shit, and before anyone jumps down my throat here, I could give two shits about the guy’s politics.

OK, OK, OK,...va faire ta valise et n'oublie pas le poème que t'as écrit pour Dan. Juste un petit conseil, si tu empruntes le metro aux States, vas-y à poil. Vaut bien se prendre 24 heures au poste que 5 balles dans le dos.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
adauphin
Hall of Fame
adauphin

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyDim 24 Juil - 9:42

Zubak a écrit:
adauphin a écrit:

11. Michael Moore
This guy is so full of shit, and before anyone jumps down my throat here, I could give two shits about the guy’s politics.

OK, OK, OK,...va faire ta valise et n'oublie pas le poème que t'as écrit pour Dan. Juste un petit conseil, si tu empruntes le metro aux States, vas-y à poil. Vaut bien se prendre 24 heures au poste que 5 balles dans le dos.
Tu confonds avec le métro Londonien. Je vous avais bien dit qu'avec les Rosbifs, ils s'embarrasseraient pas d'un Guantanamo bis.........
vincent
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyDim 24 Juil - 14:18

adauphin a écrit:
Zubak a écrit:
adauphin a écrit:

11. Michael Moore

Tu confonds avec le métro Londonien. Je vous avais bien dit qu'avec les Rosbifs, ils s'embarrasseraient pas d'un Guantanamo bis.........

je savais pas que le bresil ete la nouvelle plaque tournante du terrorisme.

sinon pour moore je vient de voir sont "film" et en me rappelant son emission, je suis completement d accord avec cette 11eme place.

et "on" a osez lui donner une palme d or...quelle honte.
gogo_rams
Vétéran

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyDim 24 Juil - 16:35

adauphin a écrit:

Quand un bon policier de Scotland Yard voit un arabe ou un gars un peu bronzé qui courent dans le metro, ils tirent, alors qu'un mauvais GI dans il voit un arabe ou un gars un peu bronzé dans une voiture au poste de contrôle ils....ils tirent aussi.
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyDim 24 Juil - 17:12

Olv a écrit:
Le 14e est bien marrant aussi, pauvres browns, ils ont pas de chance avec cette putain de draft.

Il t'as plu le 14eme ? Il a eu droit à son "article"
http://www.ougl.net/annexes/yatta/index.php
darren james
Rookie
darren james

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 25 Juil - 19:06

La conférence de presse de Ricky Williams. Le gars s'est excusé, bref chacun a droit une 2éme chance.
Cette conférence fut assez bizarre avec des passages...je les cite:

Citation :
"When I was in Australia, I was cooking Oatmeal and this guy Chris.. he.. he just showed up!"

-Ricky on some reporter named Chris.

Citation :
"I've had friends my whole life that don't understand me"
Razz

Citation :
Q--Why are you back?

Ricky--I don't know!
What the fuck ?!? une tentative de déstabilisation
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 25 Juil - 22:20

Premier 1st round signé :

Citation :
FOXBORO, Massachusetts - The last first-round pick became the first to sign.
Guard Logan Mankins, the 32nd overall selection in the April NFL draft, signed a multi-year contract with the New England Patriots on Monday.
Terms were not disclosed.
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyMar 26 Juil - 12:15

Le training camp vu par un obscur ancien pro :

Citation :
Training camp takes fun away
By Alan Grant
Special to Page 2

Like most everything in life, the value of any thing lives in your perspective. And on the subject of NFL training camps, which I endured for six summers, I live with two valuable perspectives.

They're valuable to me, anyway.

First, the veteran's view: Training camp is a horrible time, a six-week period of hot, secluded monotony.

From this perspective, it's pointless.

It's especially pointless after the third week. This is normally after the first exhibition game has been played. After that game, though it's still preseason, the veteran's mind has already shifted into regular-season mode. He's ready to play football, not practice twice a day and sleep in a stupid, cinder block-walled college dorm room 6 feet away from another grown man.

By then, it is extremely difficult to manufacture the false enthusiasm required to get through the rest of camp. And that's what it takes: pretending to be excited.

But …

The rookie's view of camp is pure. It's full of the possibilities offered by the rite of passage into professional football. Sleep in a dorm? Why, of course. Where else would I sleep?

The rookie has too much on his mind to notice the drudgery of it all. While he toils in the heat and tries to apply all the stuff he learned at mini-camp, he's barreling toward something else. He's headed toward something he might not even know he wants -- and probably doesn't realize how much he wants -- until he gets it.

I'm talking about that moment in which he understands he belongs.

I remember my moment. It occurred in the first week of my first camp with the Indianapolis Colts. During a full-team contact session, I was playing cornerback and we were in cover two. I dropped into the flat and read the quarterback's eyes. When the quarterback locked in on receiver Jesse Hester, I took off.

The second the ball hit Hester's hands, I hit Hester.

The ball rolled toward the sideline, Hester dropped to the turf, and the place erupted. Linebacker Duane Bickett high-fived me, along with the rest of the secondary.

"That was perfect!" Bickett yelled.

It was perfect. It was a perfect moment. It was a moment of acceptance. I belonged. I had yet to play in a real game, let alone finish a full season. But at that instant, when the field was buzzing because of something I'd done, none of that other stuff mattered.

That one play, and the reaction that ensued, still counts as one of my most cherished memories in competitive sports.

But after that, I've gotta tell you: The rest of my training camps were awful experiences. The veteran's perspective took over. Every summer, I'd get depressed when the Fourth of July rolled around, because it meant that camp was coming. In fact, it was several years after I left the game before I could really enjoy the best day of the barbecue season.

The futility of it got to me the most. The prospect of going through the pain, the heat, and the angst about my shot at making the team -- it left me emotionally frazzled. It also made me feel stupid. Once you've proven you belong, the novelty of just being around football wears off quickly. And you need the novelty, don't you? You need it to keep you connected, as with anything in life.

At my final training camp, in the summer of '95 with the Redskins, I knew I was going to be cut, so I ignored the 11 p.m. bed-check and kicked it at a bar near campus. Better to knock a few back, I figured, than spend one extra second in that awful dorm room.

I was thinking about training camps as I attended the Marcus Williams-Bill Romanowski trial last spring. You'll recall that Williams sued Romanowski over an incident in the Raiders' training camp in 2002 in which Romanowski hit Williams in the face during a practice.

Here's what happened. It was Aug. 24, 2002, and former Raiders coach Bill Callahan had the team practicing in full pads, which meant full contact. And veterans never want full contact. They believe you hit people Sunday. Game day. Period.

Romanowski, who was in his 17th training camp, was in no mood to wear pads. In other words, he was in no mood to pretend. So he was annoyed. That could be part of the reason he hit Williams in the face. (Well, that and the possibility that he might have been hopped up on a synthetic hormone that could have unleashed a little more aggression than normal. We're talking about Bill Romanowski, after all.)

But mostly, he was annoyed.

That trial was compelling, for two reasons.

For one, I understood Romanowski's state of mind that day. I don't condone what he did, but I understood how it could happen in the hell of the training camp environment. Romanowski was a veteran.

But I also hurt for Williams -- not only because he got hit and hurt, but also because the incident kept him from ever getting his moment. Romanowski took it away from him.

Williams was one year removed from the Raiders' practice squad. Technically, he wasn't a rookie. But he wasn't a veteran, either, which placed him in a sort of football purgatory -- a limbo in which there is no solid ground. And when he fell to the ground from Romanowski's blow, he fell into oblivion.

In the heat of the moment, Romanowski snapped. And Williams' moment vanished forever.

It really was an unfortunate circumstance.

But, then, so is training camp.

That's my perspective.

Alan Grant is a regular contributor to ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine. He is a former NFL defensive back who played college football at Stanford.
rams_fan
Rookie
rams_fan

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyMer 27 Juil - 2:36

Citation :
Seahawks | Alexander Reaches Deal with Team
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:39:01 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Seattle Times reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander and the team have reached a deal and he will indeed report to training camp on time and forego his previously promised holdout over dispute of his franchise tag.

Seahawks | Alexander Reporting
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:32:25 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander has agreed to report for the start of training camp and sign his one-year franchise tender provided the team promises not to franchise him again after the year or trade him before his contract expires.

La liste devient moins grosse si les jaguars veulent un autre RB.
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyMer 27 Juil - 11:52

Citation :
Ricky apologetic and still eccentric

Ricky Williams is back in a Dolphins uniform, and his teammates apparently accepted his apology for deserting them nearly a year ago.

BY ARMANDO SALGUERO
asalguero@herald.com

Ricky Williams is still quite different, and that is perhaps one reason he conducted a nationally televised press conference Monday while barefoot. But he has asked his Miami Dolphins teammates to forgive his hasty 2004 retirement, and they are apparently willing to accept him back -- eccentricities and all.

La suite ici

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 149354037658

L'époque où on se torturait pendant des semaines pour savoir qui allait être le 1st pick des fantasy drafts entre Tomlinson et Williams est bien loin derrière nous. Confused
darren james
Rookie
darren james

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 28 Juil - 2:06

Citation :
Rookie Wright cries at camp, then misses practice

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins rookie Manuel Wright, who broke down in tears after he was chewed out by coach Nick Saban on Tuesday, missed Wednesday morning's practice to have his ailing back examined.

"The guy went to the doctor today. They wanted to check his back out," Saban said. "That's part of the issue. We have a protocol and procedure for how we do things around here and sometimes young players don't understand that."

Wright, taken in the fifth round of the NFL's supplemental draft earlier this month, left the practice field in tears Tuesday after being chastised by Saban, who took off his hat and pointed to his head while yelling at the former Southern California defensive tackle. Wright later returned and participated in practice on a limited basis.

"As I tell the players, we're going to try to help you in every way that we can be successful as you can be," Saban said. "But when you don't do things the way you're supposed to do them, we're going to confront and demand that you do it right. And that's what I did with him."

Wright was unavailable for comment either day, but Saban said the issue was over as far as he was concerned.

"He did what he was supposed to do, I did what I was supposed to do and nobody's mad at anybody, nobody's upset with anybody," Saban said. "It's all part of learning how to go about being a mature, competitive football player at this level. It's as simple as that."

Wright, a backup for USC last season and earned honorable mention all-conference recognition.

Saban said the 6-foot-6, 290-pounder is "probably not in as good of shape as he needs to be in."

silent
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 28 Juil - 18:33

Adresse indispensable pour tous les fans de NFL... I love you
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyMar 2 Aoû - 21:37

C'est au tour de la NFL. On dirait que le rookie Derek Anderson affiche ostensiblement son attachement au Centre de la Kabbale... Laughing

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 P1_anderson_derek

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 Icon102

Dernière édition par le Mar 2 Aoû - 21:44, édité 1 fois
gogo_rams
Vétéran

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyMar 2 Aoû - 21:44

CB-Blitz a écrit:
C'est au tour de la NFL. On dirait que le rookie Derek Anderson affiche ostensiblement son attachement au Centre de la Kabbale... Laughing

A moins qu'il soit simplement gay
Sitting Bull
Pro-Bowler
Sitting Bull

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 14:02

Les Dolphins ont enfin trouvé un moyen pour motiver Ricky...

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 9ss1mu
Sitting Bull
Pro-Bowler
Sitting Bull

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 4 Aoû - 13:04

Assez impressionant les méthodes d'entrainements de certains joueurs NFL:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/jeffri_chadiha/08/03/workouts/index.html

S.Taylor ferai bien de s'en inspirer lui qui déteste la musculation (il fait le strict minimum) la gym et qui ne regarde jamais la moindre vidéo de match (il joue à l'instinct LOL)... d'ailleurs il n'a toujours pas regarder la vidéo qu'un assistant coach des redskins lui avait préparer (en fin de saison passée LOL) pour améliorer sa technique de tackle... bref il s'en tape Sad
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 4 Aoû - 17:10

Sitting Bull a écrit:
Assez impressionant les méthodes d'entrainements de certains joueurs NFL:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/jeffri_chadiha/08/03/workouts/index.html

S.Taylor ferai bien de s'en inspirer lui qui déteste la musculation (il fait le strict minimum) la gym et qui ne regarde jamais la moindre vidéo de match (il joue à l'instinct LOL)... d'ailleurs il n'a toujours pas regarder la vidéo qu'un assistant coach des redskins lui avait préparer (en fin de saison passée LOL) pour améliorer sa technique de tackle... bref il s'en tape Sad

Shocked
S'il fait rien avec son niveau il deviendrait trop fort en faisant plein de séances de muscu, d'agilité...
http://devilscenon.free.fr
Sitting Bull
Pro-Bowler
Sitting Bull

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 4 Aoû - 17:29

Torry Holt a écrit:

Shocked
S'il fait rien avec son niveau il deviendrait trop fort en faisant plein de séances de muscu, d'agilité...

C'est pas qu'il fait rien... il fait juste le minimum, ce qu'il est obligé de faire... bref il s'appui sur ses aptitudes et ses qualités naturelles (un peu trop).
Surtout quand tu vois le travail de E.Reed (notamment sur les vidéos) ou de Darius (physique) à coté de lui...

On est jamais trop fort...
Sitting Bull
Pro-Bowler
Sitting Bull

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 5 Aoû - 18:39

Demain à 11H du mat en france l'amércan Bowl entre les colts et les Falcons en live sur espn 2.

Est ce que qq'un aurait un lien stream pour ce match ?
minimoi
Rookie
minimoi

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 5 Aoû - 18:42

qu'est ce que t'appelles un lien stream ? ca peut m'interesser aussi si y'a moyen de suivre ce match par un moyen ou un autre.
Sitting Bull
Pro-Bowler
Sitting Bull

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 5 Aoû - 18:42

un lien pour pouvoir voir le match... y me semble que y a pas si longtemps que cela je captais espn 2 sur le net... mais j'ai pommé le lien Embarassed

Quoi que c'etait peu être espn star... mais bon justement comme le match se déroule au japon
minimoi
Rookie
minimoi

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 5 Aoû - 18:46

Un lien pour capter des matchs. je connaissais pas le principe. là je suis preneur à 100%
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 6 Aoû - 12:55

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/08/04/hall.of.fame/index.html

D'après le Dr Z la chance des joueurs actuels d'être au Hall of Fame.

Des choix incohérents pour certains quand je vois qu'il dit que Hines Ward a plus de chance que Moss, Holt et Bruce Shocked

Ensuite il cite pas mal de linemen dans le même lot Walter Jones, Alan Faneca, Jonathan Ogden, Willie Roaf, Will Shields, il ne fait en aucun cas allusion à Orlando Pace.

Ensuite on a droit au nom de Chad Pennington, de Charles Tillman Laughing et de Warren Sapp...

En fait ça doit être de voir Holt et Bruce si bas qui m'as fait chier.lol
Quand je les vois au même niveau qu'Eric Moulds ça fait mal...
Krycek
Hall of Fame
Krycek

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 6 Aoû - 14:19

Torry Holt a écrit:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/08/04/hall.of.fame/index.html

D'après le Dr Z la chance des joueurs actuels d'être au Hall of Fame.

Des choix incohérents pour certains quand je vois qu'il dit que Hines Ward a plus de chance que Moss, Holt et Bruce Shocked

Ensuite il cite pas mal de linemen dans le même lot Walter Jones, Alan Faneca, Jonathan Ogden, Willie Roaf, Will Shields, il ne fait en aucun cas allusion à Orlando Pace.

Ensuite on a droit au nom de Chad Pennington, de Charles Tillman Laughing et de Warren Sapp...

En fait ça doit être de voir Holt et Bruce si bas qui m'as fait chier.lol
Quand je les vois au même niveau qu'Eric Moulds ça fait mal...

Warren "QB Killa" Sapp, je pense que oui, c'est pas parce qu'il est pas top aujourd'hui, faut regarder sa carrière.
146 matchs 440 tackles 79.5 sacks 3 interceptions
7 probowls consécutifs, Defensif player of the year en 1999 4 allpro team consécutif 1 superbowl
Pendant plusieurs années, Sapp a été considére comme le meilleur DT de la ligue, je pense que ca sera récompensé...

il a aussi oublié Simeon Rice qui a passé la barre des 100 sacks
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 6 Aoû - 14:57

Ok c'est vrai que pour Warren Sapp c'est bon.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 Empty

The NFL Bistrot
Page 5 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant