NFL et NCAA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

The NFL Bistrot

+20
Sitting Bull
Coach BOBBY BUNDY
Cam
Eynoud
BleedingGreen.
joemontana
ENTOMBED
adauphin
Gaël13
Olivier214
fb1
Antonin85
xerios
Busforever
kwyet
Tak
GoldRush-BlackStripes
Gitano
Krycek
Double C
24 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
joemontana
Pro-Bowler
joemontana

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 17 Mai - 23:07

ENTOMBED a écrit:
Tak a écrit:
Numero 1 .... Gus Frerotte, un instant j'ai eu peur ! The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 Drink

Oui, c'est vrai que le classement est étrange. Gustave, avec son rating de 72 en N°1. on se demande qui est N°10...
faut dérouler jusqu'au bout les enfants
frerotte est 10 et pas #1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ENTOMBED
Hall of Fame
ENTOMBED

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 18 Mai - 0:07

C'est pour ça qu"on A EU peur. Evidemment, rien que par curiosité, on serait aller voir le N°10.
kwyet
Hall of Fame
kwyet

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 18 Mai - 11:16

Y'en a un qui a besoin d'argent...

Citation :
Ahman Green hasn't appeared in an NFL game since January 2010, when the Green Bay Packers fell to the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC wild card.

Green retired from the league in August 2011 -- or did he? The 35-year-old running back says he isn't done.

"I've got at least five years left in me to play football," Green told FOXSportsWisconsin.com. "I came into the league in special teams and I'd have no problem doing that again. Playing special teams in kickoff coverage, punt coverage. Just put me anywhere. I'm a football player first. That's something my dad always reminded me. 'You're a football player, not just a running back.' "
[...]
"I know that I could help the team," Green said. "I'd be happy to play along with Aaron (Rodgers) a few more years and help those guys win another Super Bowl. I would love to be around."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82928d58/article/ahman-green-plots-nfl-return-at-age-35?module=HP11_headline_stack

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Busforever
Hall of Fame
Busforever

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 18 Mai - 15:58

Il me semble qu'il a même pas passé les cuts des Alouettes de Montréal cet été. Et était surtout réputé pour ses qualités de bloqueur. Autant dire que ses running skills feront pale figure désormais en NFL
http://baptistejoue.wordpress.com/
GoldRush-BlackStripes
Hall of Fame
GoldRush-BlackStripes

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 18 Mai - 18:08

J'ai moi même été étonné de la news quand je l'ai vue...
Encore un qui a mal choisit son fiscaliste et sa femme...
GoldRush-BlackStripes
Hall of Fame
GoldRush-BlackStripes

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 18 Mai - 18:14

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8292ebd3/article/brown-at-least-50-percent-of-nfl-players-smoke-pot?module=HP11_headline_stack

Une chouette tenue de travail, une paie confortable, la possibilité de devenir une star de la TV, des cheerleaders et des groupies à gogo, et en plus ils ont le droit à la weed ?

Définitivement, j'ai raté ma carrière !!!

Mais bon si Ahman Green y arrive, j'ai encore une chance (m**** où est ce que j'ai planqué mes amphets moi ??...)
kwyet
Hall of Fame
kwyet

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyDim 20 Mai - 21:29

Dans la famille "Les Cromartie sont des lumières", je choisis la femme!

Citation :
Terricka Cromartie texted Antonio Cromartie that day saying, “God forgive me, I don’t want to die. What have I done?” and “I cut my wrists. I took those pills.”

Cromartie was in Miami at the time and called the police in Randolph Township, New Jersey, where he lives. That led the police to rush to the home and knock on the door. When no one answered, the police — thinking Terricka could be bleeding to death inside — broke down the doors with an ax and a sledgehammer. But when they entered they found her healthy and resting in bed with her two daughters.

Terricka confirmed to the responding officers that she had sent the texts, saying they were part of a ploy to get her husband’s attention because she believed he was having an affair.

“She stated that she had no intention of going through with the act,” the police report said. “She said she was exercising her First Amendment right to free speech and could say whatever she wanted.”

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 960655
ENTOMBED
Hall of Fame
ENTOMBED

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 21 Mai - 16:31

kwyet a écrit:
Dans la famille "Les Cromartie sont des lumières", je choisis la femme!

Citation :
Terricka Cromartie texted Antonio Cromartie that day saying, “God forgive me, I don’t want to die. What have I done?” and “I cut my wrists. I took those pills.”

Cromartie was in Miami at the time and called the police in Randolph Township, New Jersey, where he lives. That led the police to rush to the home and knock on the door. When no one answered, the police — thinking Terricka could be bleeding to death inside — broke down the doors with an ax and a sledgehammer. But when they entered they found her healthy and resting in bed with her two daughters.

Terricka confirmed to the responding officers that she had sent the texts, saying they were part of a ploy to get her husband’s attention because she believed he was having an affair.

“She stated that she had no intention of going through with the act,” the police report said. “She said she was exercising her First Amendment right to free speech and could say whatever she wanted.”

The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 960655

Lui, il a trouvé comment il serait sur la paille après sa carrière. 10 gamins avec 8 femmes différentes... Ils ont pas sa taille de capote ? The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 At20war2
xerios
Hall of Fame
xerios

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 28 Mai - 2:05

Citation :
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley has been arrested in Alabama on charges of driving under the influence and attempting to elude police, his second arrest in his home state in two months.

Alabama state troopers say the 24-year-old passed a state trooper early Sunday morning at 100 mph in his Cadillac Escalade in unincorporated Mobile County. After initially refusing to stop for the trooper's emergency lights and siren, Fairley pulled over and seemed impaired. He was arrested without incident.

Ca commence à faire beaucoup pour lui. J'avais dit gros bust le jour de la draft, une de mes prédictions va peut être finir par arriver.
xerios
Hall of Fame
xerios

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 2 Juin - 0:22

C'est quand même triste :

Citation :
Free agent Terrell Owens has been released by the Indoor Football League's Allen Wranglers.
The Wranglers cited Owens' refusal to play in two upcoming road games with playoff repercussions as well as his no-show for a scheduled appearance at a local children's hospital. T.O.'s ownership stake has also been terminated. The 38-year-old caught 35 passes for 420 yards and 10 touchdowns in eight games before his release. "It's disappointing and unfortunate," owner Jon Frankel said, "but (he) could no longer be tolerated by the Wrangler organization." It's a sentiment shared by perhaps all 32 NFL teams.
Gitano
Hall of Fame
Gitano

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyDim 3 Juin - 15:32

C'est incroyable qu'il soit même indésirable en IFL... J'ai du mal à être triste pour lui, mais c'est incroyable de voir comment il se sera fait jeter par quasiment toutes les franchises qu'il aura connues...
Antonin85
Pro-Bowler
Antonin85

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 7 Juin - 22:04

Ochocinco cuté par les Patriots. Une équipe intéressée?
kwyet
Hall of Fame
kwyet

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 7 Juin - 22:39

Ptet bien les Allen Wranglers qui sait The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 Disco
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 9 Juin - 1:52

Chad 8-5 s'est fait lourder parce qu'il n'est pas foutu d'apprendre un playbook.

Citation :
Chad Ochocinco’s inability to learn the offense a consistent problem
Posted by Michael David Smith on June 8, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT

Chad Ochocinco has been released by the Patriots, and in the stories about what went wrong for him in New England, a consistent theme emerges: He simply never learned the playbook.

Whether Ochocinco’s problem was more a matter of being unable or unwilling to do the work necessary to pick up the Patriots’ offense, several reports say that nearly a year after he was traded from Cincinnati to New England, he still didn’t know his assignments, down to his last day with the Patriots.

One league source told the Boston Globe that Ochocinco is still physically capable of playing wide receiver in the NFL, but he continued to struggle with the playbook both before and after new offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels arrived.

After an Organized Team Activity last month, the Boston Globe reported that Deion Branch had to tell Ochocinco where to line up, and after that Ochocinco jumped offside.

The Boston Herald reported that Ochocinco couldn’t get up to speed with the playbook, and the Patriots decided to part ways.

A report at NESN.com says that Ochocinco’s continued inability to understand the Patriots’ offensive system appears to have been the final straw.

The Worcester Telegram & Gazette reported that Ochocinco had “lingering issues with the playbook.”

It’s fair to ask why, if Ochocinco couldn’t grasp the offense in New England, he was able to play well enough in Cincinnati’s offense to have seven 1,000-yard seasons with the Bengals. But there’s word out of Cincinnati that he had those issues there, too: According to Bengals.com, T.J. Houshmandzadeh used to have to tell Ochocinco where to line up. Bengals.com also says some in Cincinnati believe Ochocinco never played as hard again after Browns safety Brian Russell drilled him in the 2006 home opener, although that explanation is a bit hard to swallow, considering that Ochocinco started all 16 games in both 2006 and 2007 and had a career-high 1,440 receiving yards in 2007.

Maybe getting cut by New England will spur Ochocinco to work harder in the classroom if he catches on with another team, or maybe he’ll find a team whose offense is easier for him to grasp than the Patriots’ playbook. But everyone seems to agree that Ochocinco’s biggest problem in New England was simply that he never learned the offense.

Même à Cincinnati, il galérait, alors... C'est à se demander comment il a pu faire des saisons pareilles.
kwyet
Hall of Fame
kwyet

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyJeu 28 Juin - 23:49

Article intéressant sur les coaches en place et les mecs sur siège éjectable.

http://jac.scout.com/2/1198053.html

kwyet
Hall of Fame
kwyet

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyVen 6 Juil - 18:46

C'est la offseason...
Article marrant limite sur les lignes offensives de Pittsburgh et Baltimore...mais je crois surtout que ce qui m'a fait sourire c'est la règle des 150.

Citation :
The Ravens are in the most trouble, if you believe the "Theory of 150" from ESPN.com's John Clayton. This is how Clayton explains it: "If a team lets its starting offensive line exceed the total age of 150 years for five starters, the clock is ticking on its remaining success." A cumulative age of 150 means an average age of 30 for five starters.

Baltimore's projected starting lineup: left tackle Bryant McKinnie (turns 33 in September); left guard Bobbie Williams (turns 36 in September); center Matt Birk (turns 36 this month); right guard Marshal Yanda (turns 28 in September); and right tackle Michael Oher (26). That's a grand total of 159. In other words, the Ravens are the Rolling Stones of offensive lines.

As Clayton points out, three of the six lowest-rated lines last year were affected by the Theory of 150: the Bears (32nd), Giants (31st) and Redskins (27th). The Ravens' linemen, however, aren't paying much attention to the criticism.

"Trust me, people don’t have anything to worry about,” said Oher, who is entering his fifth season with the Ravens. “This is the most confident I’ve been in our group. I really like the pieces in our room. I think we’re going to be great."

The Steelers will be equally as great if they live up to draft expectations. Pittsburgh's commitment to building an offensive line shows in that the Steelers have used two first-round picks (center Maurkice Pouncey and right guard David DeCastro) and two second-round ones (offensive tackles Marcus Gilbert and Mike Adams) on blockers in the past three drafts.

The only projected starter not drafted since 2010 is left guard Willie Colon, who hasn't even turned 30. The average age of Pittsburgh's projected line is 24, nearly eight years younger than the Ravens' offensive line.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/50442/drawing-the-offensive-line-in-afc-north
Busforever
Hall of Fame
Busforever

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 16 Juil - 3:17

Citation :
On the eve of the Arizona Cardinals' final preseason game this season, perennial Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will turn 29 years old. Few players take as much care of their bodies the way that Fitzgerald does, but after eight seasons in the NFL, Fitzgerald acknowledges that he's likely on the backside of his career.

"I don't have another eight, nine years to play," Fitzgerald said, according to a Saturday report from Dan Bickley of The Arizona Republic. "I would love to, but realistically, that's not going to happen. So the window of opportunity is short, and that's another reason why I talked to Michael (Floyd), why I talk to Andre (Roberts).

"I tell them, 'Before you know it, you're going to look down and find gray hair in your beard. You're going to be sore in parts that were never sore before. It changes that fast, and I never realized that before. So I need your best right now.' Adrian (Wilson) is telling the defense the same thing, getting everyone to buy in because we need to make it happen now."

A desire to hoist the Lombardi Trophy and an awareness that he won't play forever might have been behind Fitzgerald's involvement in the team's pursuit of a quarterback in the post-Kurt Warner Era. The wideout gave his verbal approval of Kevin Kolb during the lockout and was at the team's facility when the club hosted Peyton Manning in March. To help take some of the heat off himself, therefore making the entire offense better, Fitzgerald also advocated for the selection of Notre Dame wideout Michael Floyd in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft.

"When it's all said and done, I don't want people to say, 'Yeah, he was a talented guy who put up numbers, but he was never able to win the ultimate prize,' " Fitzgerald said. "That's where my mind-set is at."

Pour sa première citation, c'est marrant parce qu'il a signé l'été dernier un contrat de 8 ans / 120 M, dont 50 garantis. Pour la seconde, c'est bizarre du coup: je trouve que ça sonne presque comme une demande de trade. Mais avec le contrat qu'il a...
Une chose est sûre, ça prendra un autre QB aux Cards pour retourner au Superbowl.
http://baptistejoue.wordpress.com/
xerios
Hall of Fame
xerios

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 16 Juil - 14:16

Citation :
Denver Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil has been charged with aggravated assault with a firearm in Florida.

Court records show the 28-year-old is facing the third-degree felony charge in Miami-Dade County. Det. Vivian Hernandez said Dumervil and another man were arrested Saturday in Miami Beach, but that no further details were immediately available.

A spokesman for the Denver Broncos said that the team is aware of the matter and continuing to gather facts.

Il va être content Peyton, il avait déjà pas une défense géniale et le meilleur DL de la franchise risque de passer du temps en prison.
ENTOMBED
Hall of Fame
ENTOMBED

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 16 Juil - 23:59

Ray Rice a signé une extension de contrat avec les Ravens. 5 ans pour 40 millions. je pensais qu'il voulait plus que ça.
Gitano
Hall of Fame
Gitano

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyMar 17 Juil - 10:04

Et on n'en a pas parlé ici, mais Brees a signé l'immense contrat qu'il attendait tant: 100M$ sur 5 ans, avec un bonus à la signature de 37M$.

A compter également Forte dans les signatures de franchise tags, pour un contrat de 4 ans qui tournerait à 8M$/an.
kwyet
Hall of Fame
kwyet

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 21 Juil - 18:52

Citation :
Le bureau exécutif de la NBA a approuvé l'idée de mettre des sponsors sur les maillots des équipes lors de la saison 2013-14, révèle samedi le Star-Telegram. Cette initiative, inédite au sein de la ligue nord-américaine de basket-ball, pourrait générer 100 millions de dollars de revenus. Reste à savoir comment Adidas, l'équipementier officiel de la NBA, intégrera ces nouveaux logos de marques sur les tenues des joueurs sans que les ventes diminuent...

Ca ne concerne pas (encore) la NFL, mais ça risque d'y arriver si l'expérience se révèle positive. A quand des maillot Cleveland Browns avec le Ronald McDonalds dessus?
Krycek
Hall of Fame
Krycek

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 21 Juil - 19:17

kwyet a écrit:
Citation :
Le bureau exécutif de la NBA a approuvé l'idée de mettre des sponsors sur les maillots des équipes lors de la saison 2013-14, révèle samedi le Star-Telegram. Cette initiative, inédite au sein de la ligue nord-américaine de basket-ball, pourrait générer 100 millions de dollars de revenus. Reste à savoir comment Adidas, l'équipementier officiel de la NBA, intégrera ces nouveaux logos de marques sur les tenues des joueurs sans que les ventes diminuent...

Ca ne concerne pas (encore) la NFL, mais ça risque d'y arriver si l'expérience se révèle positive. A quand des maillot Cleveland Browns avec le Ronald McDonalds dessus?

Ca serait dommage.

Entre le naming des stades et une pub toutes les 2 minutes, je pense qu'il y a assez de pub dans le foot US pour venir gâcher les maillots.

Car sur les maillots de soccer, je trouve çà horrible
xerios
Hall of Fame
xerios

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 21 Juil - 20:27

Krycek a écrit:
kwyet a écrit:
Citation :

Ca serait dommage.

Entre le naming des stades et une pub toutes les 2 minutes, je pense qu'il y a assez de pub dans le foot US pour venir gâcher les maillots.

Il y a une différence majeure encore entre la NFL et la NBA, c'est les revenus générés, de ce point de vue, la NFL se porte comme un charme pendant que la NBA recule depuis un paquet de saisons. Jamais les finales de conférence NFL ne seront diffusés sur une chaîne du cable, ce qui est le cas de la NBA (TNT). Disons que la NBA a besoin d'argent pendant que la NFL est plutôt tranquille.
kwyet
Hall of Fame
kwyet

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptySam 21 Juil - 22:12

Krycek a écrit:
Ca serait dommage.

C'est déjà le cas non dans pas mal de sports US? Au hockey y'a pas mal de pubs qui trainent, et au basket à chaque temps mort (du moins il me semble pour le basket).

xerios a écrit:
Il y a une différence majeure encore entre la NFL et la NBA, c'est les revenus générés, de ce point de vue, la NFL se porte comme un charme pendant que la NBA recule depuis un paquet de saisons. Jamais les finales de conférence NFL ne seront diffusés sur une chaîne du cable, ce qui est le cas de la NBA (TNT). Disons que la NBA a besoin d'argent pendant que la NFL est plutôt tranquille.

Il me semble qu'il y'avait une légère baisse dans les revenus de la NFL. D'aventure, si ça continuait à descendre, on sait comment ils pourraient presser le citron.
Gitano
Hall of Fame
Gitano

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 EmptyLun 23 Juil - 9:51

Une légère baisse, en attendant l'arrivée des nouveaux contrats TV qui devrait permettre de voir arriver beaucoup d'argent frais en NFL... On l'a d'ailleurs bien vu sur les lock-out, en NFL la question était de savoir comment répartir équitablement les revenus, en NBA, c'était comment éviter la faillite de certaines franchises.

Si ça devait arriver en NFL, ce serait quand même une magnifique connerie...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 5 Empty

The NFL Bistrot
Page 5 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant