NFL et NCAA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

The NFL Bistrot

+44
TN-RB#27
devilda
Allen
Reserwar
Urlacher
SeeK62
Conker
immarduk
Jon Gruden
ninerolog
A-Train
Gaël13
unpurespion
Lavar24
darkfred
StePheN
-TeMpLieRs-
buress17
Iroquois
tjrscowboys
Olivier214
kinoi
minimoi
adauphin
Krycek
joemontana
darren james
GoldRush-BlackStripes
CB-Blitz X--->
Olv
Double C
rams_fan
OP2310
Tak
Julius_Holmes#31
Ekrem
ambro
moragan
Torry Holt
JFKone
ENTOMBED
gogo_rams
Busforever
Sitting Bull
48 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Krycek
Hall of Fame
Krycek

The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyJeu 29 Sep - 20:33

Ca y est McNabb est soumis, il attend plus que T.O.
Ou alors c'est sa Ligne qui est passé, c'est pour ça qu'il va bientôt être opérer Embarassed

The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 W_mcnabb_412

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Busforever
Hall of Fame
Busforever

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyMar 4 Oct - 23:07

Ca sent la fin de règne à Boston.

Citation :
Rodney Harrison had some interesting things to say about his future in wake of the knee injury that ended his season, and possibly his career.

Speaking to San Diego Union-Tribune writer Jim Trotter, the Patriots strong safety, who tore three ligaments in his left knee, didn't sound very sure if he'd be playing football again.

``I know I can come back from this. It's just a matter of how hard and how bad I want to do it,'' Harrison was quoted as saying in a story published yesterday. ``Football is not my life, it's a part of my life. It's what I do, it's not who I am.''

``Time heals all wounds,'' he went on. ``I'll be back. I don't know if that means on the football field, but as long as I can run after Little Man (Harrison's son), that's what's important"

Citation :
Not surprisingly, Bill Belichick wouldn't tip his hand and say if he would keep rookie Nick Kaczur in as Matt Light's replacement at left tackle tomorrow against the Chargers. If that is the move, the team would have two rookies side-by-side - Kaczur and guard Logan Mankins.

One possibility is moving right tackle Tom Ashworth over to the left side, and having Kaczur play the right. By the sound of it, Kaczur will at least start on the left, protecting Tom Brady's blind side.

Citation :
Ron Jaworski of ESPN is reporting New England Patriots RB Kevin Faulk has a broken leg and will be sidelined for eight weeks

Série de blessures, une ligne offensive qui protège de moins en moins bien Brady... J'ai vraiment l'impression que la victoire contre les Steelers était le chant du cygne des Pats. Pour la première fois depuis des lustres, ils ont été mis à genoux contre les Chargers. Et on sent une sorte de fatalisme dans toutes ces petites phrases assassines du genre "ils se sont battus malgré tout ce qui leur est arrivé" (je crois que c'est Schotteneimer qui a sorti un truc dans le genre, comme un hommage posthume).
http://baptistejoue.wordpress.com/
Julius_Holmes#31
League MVP
Julius_Holmes#31

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyMer 5 Oct - 22:19

Testaverde engagait par les Jets pour être qb starter...
Ca doit être vraiment rageant pour toute une équîpe et toute un staff de se dire que la saison est foutue à cause du joueur clé qui s'est blessé...

EDIT : Pour ce qui concerne les maillots, j'ai aussi remarqué cela !!! Mais pour les maillots extérieurs utilisés à domicile je me demandai si ce n'était pas pour ne pas trop subir la chaleur, il me semble avoir vu des photos du matchs JAC - SEA et il avait l'air de faire super chaud... Enfin bref théorie à vérifier...
Sinon le maillot rétro des Bills est nul à chier :lol!:
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyJeu 6 Oct - 14:57

Quand on sort d'une minable défaite et d'un match personnel à 5 interceptions, la meilleure chose à faire durant son bye week, c'est de se bourrer la gueule :

The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 7bcf7lm

Et en plus il vous emmerde !

The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 C7e63od

Go Bears !!!
http://www.ougl.net/annexes/yatta/index.php
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyJeu 6 Oct - 15:17

Heureusement qu'il y a le "go bears" à la fin parce que sinon, pour savoir qui c'est... Shocked scratch

League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyJeu 6 Oct - 20:46

Le "Go Bears" peut rentrer à la base alors :cool-blue: Mission accomplie Mr. Green
Sitting Bull
Pro-Bowler
Sitting Bull

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyMer 12 Oct - 19:26

http://www.blacksportsonline.com/rlover.html

The 10 Most Over hyped Players in the NFL

Citation :

Overrated is defined as: To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly. While Over Hyped is defined as: To promote or publicize to excess. To be an overrated player in the NFL in layman terms means you are a Ryan Leaf. A player that we all rated to highly only to figure out very quickly that you and I could have been a better QB in the NFL. An over hyped player in the NFL is a player who is a very good to legendary, but flaws are often overlooked and ignored by the mainstream media. It is my job as one of the last truth tellers in sports media to present to you the Top 10 over hype players in the NFL.

10- Michael Vick

Michael Vick is one if not the most exciting players in the NFL. One of the few players that all sports fans would use their rent check to see. He is the central ingredient to the Falcons long-term success. When he is on the field the Falcons win 70% of their games when he is not only 30%. So the question begs why is he on the over hyped list? Simply put while he is a phenomenal athlete he is not a very good QB. He has a career passer rating 77.3 and a career completion % of 53.9. It is a testament to Vick’s athletic ability that with such limited passing skills that he took the Falcons to the NFC Championship last year. His #1 ass kisser Steve Young will tell you
he is progressing nicely, but our eyes see otherwise. At some point in his career his legs and body will not be able to carry him (you are seeing evidence of that right now) and his arm is going to have to be the difference. That is something Young figured out, but will Vick?

9- Champ Bailey

It is not Champ’s fault that he is on this list, but the media who in their cliché world like to throw around phrases that do not really apply anymore. The phrase they have attached to Bailey is “Shut Down Corner”. In today’s NFL there is no such thing as a shut down corner. The reason why is because the rules are so heavily slanted toward the offense there is no way that a corner can shut down the opponents top WR. Case in point in the first Monday night game of the season Philly vs. ATL DeAngelo Hall covered Terrell Owens most of the game. During the game John Madden and Al Michaels praised Hall for his ability to shut down Owens. Owens stats from that game,
7 receptions for 112 yards. In the NFL today that is considered shutting a star receiver down. Bailey is a very good corner, but numerous receivers have torched him over the last year and a half. I will repeat this till the day that I die that last true shut down corner was Deion Sanders circa 1991-2000.

8- Ray Lewis

Here is the hypocrisy of the NFL. Ray Lewis was on trial for double murder.
Regardless of the situation, he was around an incident where two people were murder. To save himself he plea bargains and rats out his associates (they are eventually are found not guilty). Now if you ask a hundred media personalities who is a better person Ray Lewis or T.O. I guarantee you 100 would say Lewis. I like Ray Lewis, but he gets a free pass because he is Ray Lewis. I dread when the Ravens have a Sunday Night Game on ESPN because I swear their announce team are his children the way they idolized him. Please don’t mike him because I don’t really take well to sermons. All
these points would be moot if his play on the field matched the praise that he is getting off the field. It is obvious to anyone who cares to watch that he has lost a step or two and teams are no longer afraid to run right him. At this point in his career he cannot be considered one of the 5 best LBs in the game.

7- Brett Favre

When Brett Favre retires an argument could be made that he is one of the
greatest Quarterbacks of all time. In my personal list of greatest QBs he ranks 5th behind Montana, Marino, Elway and Otto Graham. The truth be told he has made so-so wide receivers into Pro Bowlers and less than great teams into division champions. He has won games single handily and has overcome personal tragedy to play the game at its highest level, but from the time he threw that incomplete pass to Mark Chumra on 4th down to give Elway his first Super Bowl win he has been the primary reason they Packers have not made it back to the Super Bowl. It is a catch-22 situation in the fact that without Favre the Packers would have never been in the position to get back to the Super Bowl, but that does not excuse the fact that it has been Favre’s mistakes that have cost them time after time in big games. Favre is one of the “Untouchables” in the sports media. Peter King wants to have his love child and the ESPN crew treats him like the Pope (sans Michael Irvin). He was applauding for interfering in Javon Walker’s contract squabble when all other players who have done the same thing in the past were chastised. In fairness to Favre he does not seek out the attention, but the media coverage of the tragedies in his life often overshadow that other athletes and individuals who deal with these same type of issues everyday.

6 – The Denver Running Back System

Tell me if you have heard this before. “The Denver Broncos could take a guy off the street and turn him into a thousand yard back”. If you believe the hype the Denver Broncos running back scheme reinvented the running game. Of course that would be false. The Broncos have a very effective running system which is a combination of zone and cut blocking. They have been in the top 10 in rushing for the last 5 years and have consistently had a thousand yard back. Unfortunately while effective it is not ground breaking. Last year for example there were 18 running backs that had more than 1000 yards in the league. So it would reason that it is not difficult to find a back to get you a thousand yards. Denver has had two backs Terrell Davis and Clinton Portis go over 1500 yards. Most would agree that while the Denver system helped them in getting those yards most would also agree it takes elite back to reach 1500 yards. Last year only 5 backs broke the 1500-yard mark. The research suggest that the Denver scheme is only as good as the backs that are in it. An average back will crack 1000 yards, but a great back will be around the 1500-2000 range and that is true of most RBs in the NFL regardless of what team they are on.

5- Jamal Lewis

When talking about the best backs in the NFL Jamal Lewis name often comes up and to the life of me I do not why. Actually I do, it is because he had one of the greatest seasons that a running back has ever had when he ran for 2066 yards in 2003. Alas one season does not make you great. Jamal is a very good running back that was instrumental in the Ravens winning their first Super Bowl, but since his 2000-yard campaign he has been average at best. Last year injuries and the feds limited him to 1006 yards and this year his yards per carry is under 3. Lewis is said to be upset at the Ravens for not offering him a contract extension after his stint at OZ. Once again a Ravens player runs afoul of the law (I don’t care if he was innocent or not
it was his decision to take the plea agreement) and expects everyone to act like it didn’t happen, I sense a theme here. At this moment he looks like a shell of his former self and if I was a general manager he would not get a dime from me and I would send him packing.

4- The entire Detroit Offense

Joey Harrington is garbage, Kevin Jones does not run hard all the time, Roy
Williams has the big head, Mike Williams is too slow to separate from DBs and Charles Rogers would rather hang out with Smokey and Big Worm from the movie “Friday” than help the team win. Matt Millen is the worst GM in football and he got a contract extension. In the word of the late great Vince Lombardi “What the hell is going on around here”. It starts with Harrington who is too sensitive to be a quarterback in the NFL. I can’t get on him too much cause they player picked ahead of him David Carr is not doing much better. The Lions have about 50 million tied up in these 5 players this year and they are not getting 50c worth of production. In essence they have a big mansion with a lot of nice shining things on top of an unstable foundation. The Lions have never invested in the offensive line, which makes it difficult for the Harrington and Jones to feel comfortable. The fact is until Millen is fired and Harrington is replaced the Lions will continue to be the laughing stock of the league.

3- “Mr. Privilege” Chad Pennington

Here is a little secret about Mr. Privilege. He has had 3 good months of football in his career and those 3 months will net him by the end of this year 22 million dollars. For the rest of his career he has either been hurt and has been garbage. Their was talk about him being the next Joe Montana, but it he has been close to Joe Millionaire seeing that he is a fraud. To put it in perspective his “good” year was when the Raiders were good and the Patriots were thought to be one hit wonders. He has the audacity to tell us in the media that it is a privilege to watch him play. No Chad, it is a privilege to be the first person to view the Britney Spears sex tape or to see the Janet Jackson sunbathing video (email me for link), but not to watch a QB whose arm is weaker than Paulie Shore.

2- Roy Williams

A great safety is defined as a player who is a sure tackler and make plays in
coverage. Roy Williams is neither. Even though the talking heads would lead you to believe that Roy Williams is the best or 2nd best safety in the game the reality is he is not even in the top 10. There is a big difference between being a “hard” tackler and a “sure” tackler. Williams is a hard tackler, but the amount of tackles he misses does not compensate for that. The reason the “Horse Collar” rule is named the “Roy Williams” rule is because when you are missing tackles the last thing you do when someone is running past you is to grab them from behind. While his tackling is average at best, his coverage skills are among the worst in the league. He has already been beating by
our count 5 times for plays over 30 yards this year. He has no feel for angles or the instincts to cover either a 3rd WR or a TE in the slot. His botchery of the cover 2 scheme is one of the main reasons the Cowboys are not undefeated. At this point of his career a move to linebacker would be an intelligent move. If not he will continue to be a liability to the Cowboys defense.

1- “Medium” Ben Roethlisberger

The stats will do the talking for me on this one:

AFC Divisional Playoffs: 17-30 181 Yards 1 TD 2 INT (one ran back for a TD)
AFC Championship: 14-24 226 Yards 2 TDs 3 INT (one ran back for a TD)
Steelers vs. Patriots 05 12-28 216 Yards 2 TDs

In the three most important games of his career he has come up anything but “Big”. While others want you to believe the Steelers are winning because of Ben the truth is they are winning in spite of him. The stat that I normally use to clearly illustrate my point is that they Steelers ran the ball 62% of the time last year which would make it easy on any QB especially a rookie whose only job is to make an occasional throw off play action. The new stat to clearly illustrate my point that Ben is nothing but a place holder in the Steelers offense is he has only thrown the ball more than 25 times in 3 of
18 starts. The times he has been called upon to win games he has blown them. You would think after 18 starts he would be comfortable in the pocket, but ask defensive coordinators and they will tell you he has happy feet and becomes rattled if his first read is covered. It is more impressive to me when a Carson Palmer, Eli Manning, or Drew Brees takes a team that is on the downslide and bring them up as oppose to a QB who is just a caretaker to a team that was already good. On top of that there has been several published reports that Ben’s ego has gotten bigger than his game. His refusal to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle even though that is his decision
shows that he is more about Ben then he is about team. In 10 years when they are talking about the great QBs that came out in the years 2000-2005 his name will not be among them and if you do not believe that then you really cannot handle the truth.
Busforever
Hall of Fame
Busforever

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyMer 12 Oct - 21:59

Oh non, on peut pas garder ce genre de polémique pour l'intersaison?

Bon, sans re-re-re-redébattre sur Brett Favre ou Mchael Vick, je voudrais quand même rappeler que ce journaliste, comme la plupart de ceux qui écrivent ce genre de papier, enchaîne les raccourcis. Roethlisberger ne sert à rien? Ben alors, il fait bien de ne pas mettre son casque de moto (le coup du casque de moto, c'était la parano américaine de l'été).

Et si les Steelers n'avaient besoin que d'un faire valoir, ils n'auraient pas drafté un QB au 1er tour il y a 2 ans. Pourquoi les Dolphins n'ont pas réussi à aller en playoffs lorsqu'il avaient le meilleur RB (Ricky Williams) et la meilleure défense de la NFL? Et merde, me voilà reparti sur Jay Fiedler maintenant... Very Happy
Krycek
Hall of Fame
Krycek

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyMar 1 Nov - 2:43

C'est moi où la moustache va pas à Plummer ?

The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 S3895

En même temps, il a jamais aussi bien joué que maintenant.
la moustache magique ?
Olv
Vétéran
Olv

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyMar 1 Nov - 10:39

je le preferes avec la barbe de 24mois
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyLun 7 Nov - 19:53

Ce soir, Indianapolis @ New England. C'est le moment ou jamais pour Peyton Manning et les Colts d'inverser la tendance. En attendant, voici un petit résumé des épisodes précédents... The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Gatoo

Citation :
Owned:
Peyton Manning
Owned By:
Bill Belichick

The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Peyton

Since the beginning of the 2001 season, Peyton Manning is 0-6 against Belichick’s Patriots, including consecutive ugly losses in the AFC Playoffs. It hasn’t just been the harsh New England weather playing tricks on Manning; two of his losses to the Patriots have come in the climate-controlled comfort of the RCA Dome. The Colts cried their way into rules-changes after their receivers were mauled by New England’s DBs in the ’03 AFC Championship Game… and it still didn’t matter. Last year, Manning took his record-shattering passing attack into Foxboro for the Divisional Playoffs and came away without so much as a touchdown, as the Patriots dominated, 20-3. You know those annoyed expressions, those extended-arms gestures Manning gives when he fucks up? He’s done that a lot against the Patriots these last few years. They’ve OWNED him.
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyLun 7 Nov - 21:24

CB-Blitz a écrit:
Ce soir, Indianapolis @ New England. C'est le moment ou jamais pour Peyton Manning et les Colts d'inverser la tendance. En attendant, voici un petit résumé des épisodes précédents... The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Gatoo
En même temps, ça fait deux ans que c'est le moment ou jamais. On sait comment ça finit... The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Fessee

Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyMer 9 Nov - 15:57

Bah merde, alors...

Citation :
At 10 PM Central NBC News led off with a story about news on RB Priest Holmes. Jack Harry, Sports Director for that station reported that he spoke with two higher sources within the Chiefs organization and they have said that Priest Holmes indeed may retire as early as tomorrow. In Florida today, Holmes was getting a 3rd opinion on the hit he took from SD DE Shawn Merriman two weeks ago. Apparently what has been found is a lump on or within Priest's spine and if he were to take one more big hit, he could face paralysis.

Article entier

Hall of Fame
Busforever

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyJeu 17 Nov - 21:12

Citation :
NFL looking at options to help New Orleans attract free agents
Thursday, November 17, 2005
By Jeff Duncan
Staff writer
KANSAS CITY One of the ways the NFL might support the Saints in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina is to provide incentives to players who elect to play there in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Commissioner Paul Tagliabue said he and NFL Players Association executive director Gene Upshaw have discussed offering players bonuses and enhanced benefits to help the Saints recruit and retain free agents who might be reluctant to live in the storm-impacted area.

Possible incentives include awarding an extra-accredited season or a roster bonus, which would be paid from the league's performance-based pay fund, to players who elect to play in New Orleans next season.

Tagliabue stressed that the ideas are strictly in the discussion phase, and the proposal likely would need to be approved by league owners and implemented before the start of free agency March 3.

"We've been discussing that for five weeks," Tagliabue said Tuesday. "I talked to Gene Upshaw about whether there are any special measures we'd have to put in place to enable the Saints to keep their team together. There are some things we have done in the past with expansion teams that might help the Saints address some of the uncertainties they're facing."

Saints and NFL officials are concerned about the club's ability to attract and retain players in New Orleans while the city rebuilds in the wake of the storm which hit Louisiana on Aug. 29.

"It's a legitimate concern," said Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney, one of eight owners on a committee appointed to study the situation. "Nothing like this has ever happened before.

"When somebody in our league needs assistance we do what we can to support each other. You want them to be competitive."

Others, however, had reservations.

"I'd have to see the details with that," said Atlanta Falcons general manager Rich McKay, co-chairman of the league's competition committee, who added good-naturedly, "We play them twice a year, you know?"

Saints general manager Mickey Loomis said he's glad the league is considering a plan to aid the Saints on the field, as well as off of it. He said he's discussed his concerns with owner Tom Benson.

"Hopefully they will do something that will make a difference to the players," Loomis said.

The Saints have several players who will be eligible for unrestricted free agency next season, including defensive end Darren Howard, center LeCharles Bentley, cornerback Fakhir Brown and linebacker James Allen.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the league employed similar guidelines to assist the Jacksonville Jaguars and Carolina Panthers during their debut seasons as expansion teams in 1995. Aiello said he wasn't sure if the incentives would count against the Saints' salary cap.

The idea is an example of the outside-the-box thinking Tagliabue said he's challenged league executives to employ when considering solutions to the Saints' plight.

"We need to see what's going to happen in New Orleans and give them a chance to recover," Houston Texans owner Bob McNair said. "You don't kick people when they're down.

"It's a complex situation. I think the committee and commissioner are going to have work through this. Nothing has been resolved with anything yet. But everybody is looking for a satisfactory resolution."

J'y avais pas pensé, mais c'est vrai que les joueurs ne vont pas se bousculer pour aller jouer à la Nouvelle Orléans. Des contrats plus avantageux? A chaud, je trouve ça pas très Saint (j'peux pas m'en empêcher... Embarassed )
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyJeu 17 Nov - 21:48

Busanslash a écrit:

J'y avais pas pensé, mais c'est vrai que les joueurs ne vont pas se bousculer pour aller jouer à la Nouvelle Orléans. Des contrats plus avantageux? A chaud, je trouve ça pas très Saint (j'peux pas m'en empêcher... Embarassed )

The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Boulet :lol!:
http://devilscenon.free.fr
GoldRush-BlackStripes
Hall of Fame
GoldRush-BlackStripes

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyVen 18 Nov - 1:27

Ouais, si on y réfléchi, on pourrait aussi filer des bonus aux joueurs qui acceptent de jouer à Cleveland, Minnessota ou Houston (on parle bien de franchises sinistrées non ????).
Je pense surtout que c'est une déclaration politique, genre on compati à fond... Le politiquement correct n'a plus de bornes ! Si vraiment ils se sentent concernés, ils prennent les bonus et les file aux rescapés, notammant les blacks qui sont resté 3 semaines dans le Louisiana Superdome en attendant qu'on les évacue alors que la TV les filmait en disant "quelle misère, quelle horreur, c'est terrible !"...
Ou alors c'est pour éviter que la franchise ne décide finalement de quitter New Orleans. Moi perso j'aime bien les Saints, mais la NFL a peut être d'autres projets pour L.A. que de lui refiler une franchise toute pourrie qui a gagné 3 matchs pendant toute son histoire.
buress17
Rookie
buress17

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptySam 19 Nov - 8:31

bon voïla sa sagrave pour les eagles:

Philadelphia Eagles

ABSENT
Qb Donovan McNabb (côte/sports hernie/aine)sans lui c'est la fin!!! lol il est détruit de partout!!

INCERTAIN
AR L.J. Smi (genou/cheville)

PROBABLE
S Kei Adams (épaule); K David Akers ( cuisse); S Brian Dawkins (oeil);
DO Lamar Gordon (cheville); DC Roderick Hood (talon); G Jamaal Jackson (genou);
AD Ndukwe Kalu (épaule); S Michael Lewis (côte); S Dedrick Roper (cheville);
P Jon Runyan (épaule/genou); AR Stephen Spach (pied); S Jeremiah Trotter (genou)
ENTOMBED
Hall of Fame
ENTOMBED

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptySam 19 Nov - 9:30

buress17 a écrit:
bon voïla sa sagrave pour les eagles:

Philadelphia Eagles

ABSENT
Qb Donovan McNabb (côte/sports hernie/aine)sans lui c'est la fin!!! lol il est détruit de partout!!

INCERTAIN
AR L.J. Smi (genou/cheville)

PROBABLE
S Kei Adams (épaule); K David Akers ( cuisse); S Brian Dawkins (oeil);
DO Lamar Gordon (cheville); DC Roderick Hood (talon); G Jamaal Jackson (genou);
AD Ndukwe Kalu (épaule); S Michael Lewis (côte); S Dedrick Roper (cheville);
P Jon Runyan (épaule/genou); AR Stephen Spach (pied); S Jeremiah Trotter (genou)

"Détruit de partout" ??? Attends... Il doit avoir 50% des blessures qu'a subies MacNair...
LJ Smith... Je sais pas si ça "aggrave" la situation des Eagles. ça fait un moment qu'il est plus ou moins blessé et quand il va, ses matches sont inconstants.
Quant aux gars "Probable", si ça, ça t'inquiète, tu devrais arrêter la caféine.

Rookie
buress17

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptySam 19 Nov - 12:02

ecoute il suffit d un mauvais cout se qui arrive tout le temps en nfl pour mettre fin a ta saison :[moonwalk]:
ENTOMBED
Hall of Fame
ENTOMBED

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptySam 19 Nov - 12:09

buress17 a écrit:
ecoute il suffit d un mauvais cout se qui arrive tout le temps en nfl pour mettre fin a ta saison :[moonwalk]:

Donc, qu'un gars soit probable ou autre, s'il se prend un mauvais coup, il sera OUT. Tu peux donc étendre tes inquiétudes sur 53 mecs par équipe.

Et ton "smiley", lui, il a tiré quelques coups de trop.

Hall of Fame
Krycek

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptySam 19 Nov - 14:02

Il suffit de voir les Patriots, ca fait plusieurs saisons, qu'il joue avec une dizaine de questionable à chaque match, ils sont encore présent.
Belihick a pas encore bien assimilé le système de blessure, il croit encore qu'un petit bleu ca met en Questionable, un jour un joueur c'est un peu coupé le doigt en épluchant une pomme, Belihick a flippé et la mis en Doutful, c'est qu'une petite coupure ca pique un peu quand même...
ENTOMBED
Hall of Fame
ENTOMBED

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptySam 19 Nov - 14:40

Belichick ne faisait pas ça l'an dernier.

Depuis le match contre les Falcons, il l'a mauvaise.
Il liste plein de monde Questionable parce que Vick était listé comme ça, alors que finalement, c'était juste fait pour faire potasser lesPats sur un cahier de jeu adapté au Qb coureur, pas à Schaub.

Rookie
buress17

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyDim 20 Nov - 18:56

ENTOMBED a écrit:
buress17 a écrit:

Donc, qu'un gars soit probable ou autre, s'il se prend un mauvais coup, il sera OUT. Tu peux donc étendre tes inquiétudes sur 53 mecs par équipe.

Et ton "smiley", lui, il a tiré quelques coups de trop.

ben ouai un malheur est si vite arrive

ben mon smiley voila il na rein avoir tt comme celui la The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Speciald
Krycek
Hall of Fame
Krycek

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyVen 25 Nov - 13:32

Steve Mariucci devrait se retrouver sur le marchés des entraîneurs libres dès aujourd'hui
Olv
Vétéran
Olv

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 EmptyVen 25 Nov - 19:18

la défaite de trop, c'est vraiment dommage, je l'aimais bien ce mariucci.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The NFL Bistrot   The NFL Bistrot - Page 8 Empty

The NFL Bistrot
Page 8 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Suivant