NFL et NCAA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Player of the Week

3 participants
AuteurMessage
gogo_rams
Vétéran

Player of the Week Empty
MessageSujet: Player of the Week   Player of the Week EmptyJeu 9 Juin - 18:03

Chiefs: Waters visits camp, explains absence
by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Thursday, June 9, 2005

News
Pro Bowl guard Brian Waters dropped by the Chiefs' practice session Wednesday, and though he didn't participate he did make it clear that he's not holding out. "Definitely not," Waters told the Kansas City Star. "I'm a Chief. I'm ready to go. But sometimes as a man, and really I'm a man before I'm a football player, I have to make some personal decisions. I have a brand new baby at home, I have three young children now, and football takes up a lot of our time. These practices, as much fun as they are, they're not mandatory. So I made a personal decision to be at home with my family instead of being here."

Views
Yes, you read that correctly: Waters is not holding out for more money, not pouting, not posturing… he's being a dad. How can you fault him for that? Waters plans to join his teammates for minicamp workouts next weekend and agreed with Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil's assessment that despite his success last year there is plenty to work on. Once Waters works himself back into shape, he'll resume his position as a key cog in the line that keeps Trent Green upright and opens gaping holes for Priest Holmes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ENTOMBED
Hall of Fame
ENTOMBED

Player of the Week Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Player of the Week   Player of the Week EmptyVen 10 Juin - 11:19

Même si c'est une pleureuse, j'ose espérer que Vermeil ne fera pas le connard et traiterait Waters comme tous ces "greedy jerks".

Un genre de propos responsable. On se dit qu'on pourra compter sur le mec, en tout cas.
Busforever
Hall of Fame
Busforever

Player of the Week Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Player of the Week   Player of the Week EmptySam 11 Juin - 11:03

Aah, ces linemen... cheers
http://baptistejoue.wordpress.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

Player of the Week Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Player of the Week   Player of the Week Empty

Player of the Week
Page 1 sur 1