NFL et NCAA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

Somewhere in the USA

+12
Tak
Krycek
rams_fan
ambro
Busforever
CB-Blitz X--->
darren james
OP2310
Double C
Julius_Holmes#31
Torry Holt
gogo_rams
16 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
gogo_rams
Vétéran

Somewhere in the USA Empty
MessageSujet: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyDim 26 Juin - 9:27

Nebraska Man Has Lost 573 Pounds in a Year

By SHARON COHEN, AP National Writer Sat Jun 25, 7:25 PM ET

VALENTINE, Neb. - He still is a mound of a man, but his blue eyes widen with delight as he presses his chest with his fingertips, smiles mischievously and makes the grand announcement: He can FEEL his ribs. To Patrick Deuel, this small moment is huge. Headline huge. Man Can Feel Ribs — A First in 25 Years.

One year ago, Deuel weighed 1,072 pounds. He was so enormous that his bedroom wall had to be cut out to extract him from his home. Then, he was rushed to a South Dakota hospital in an ambulance with extra-wide doors and a ramp-and-winch system that had to be dispatched from Denver.

One man. More than a half-ton. Mind-boggling.

So, too, were the grim realities of Deuel's life. He hadn't left his bedroom in seven months. He'd barely been outside in seven years. He couldn't sit up. He couldn't roll over by himself. He had heart trouble and diabetes and needed oxygen.

Patrick Deuel was dying. A photo taken last June shows a pneumatic-like figure sprawled helplessly on his stomach looking like an inflated balloon.

Now 12 months after being hospitalized for gastric bypass surgery, Deuel sits on a love seat that is propped up on cement blocks. He still looks like a plus-sized Buddha. But he is less than half the man he used to be and that, his doctor says, is amazing progress.

The patient concurs.

"I'm used to looking in the mirror and seeing the Michelin man," he says. "All of a sudden ... I look a little more like a human being and I say, 'Ooooh, my God, where did HE come from?'"

Deuel does a quick inventory of his shrinking, yet still massive body: He touches his ribs. He stretches his fingers like fans to see bones and tendons.

But thrill No. 1 is the magic number on the scale: 499 pounds.

He pumps a fleshy arm in triumph. He hasn't been south of 500 in two decades.

Deuel now goes out almost every day, walks a bit, exercises and thinks about all the things he hopes to do someday.

"Life," he says, "is infinitely better."

___

Patrick Deuel's weight was off the charts before he even knew it.

Before he could walk or talk, he says, medical records defined him as obese.

By the time the ambulance pulled into his driveway in this tiny town more than 40 years later, Deuel had long been a prisoner of his many pounds. He couldn't work, attend a college football game (a Nebraska banner hangs on his living room wall), or — for a time — even sit in his parent's home.

And he wasn't shy about talking about it.

When Deuel arrived at Avera McKennan Hospital in Sioux Falls, S.D., he welcomed the spotlight, determined to prove he was no Guinness Book footnote but a man with a message: Obese people suffer because the health care system and insurance companies don't do enough to help them.

He also didn't mind being an inspiration.

"If I can lose weight, anybody can do this — and I mean ANYBODY," he says. "My willpower is basically zero."

In the year since, Deuel's story has brought him more than 2,000 e-mails and letters from as far as China and Saudi Arabia. He has acquired an agent (he has been paid to appear in a British documentary and on German TV magazine shows). And he has talked openly — and often humorously — about his obesity.

"My dad says I was supposed to be 8-foot-4," he likes to joke, "but I quit growing."

Deuel, 43, says it has been frustrating not to be able to lose weight and humiliating to be called names — 'Fat Pat' was a common childhood taunt — but he's not one to analyze a life defined by obesity.

"I always thought it was a problem that some people had and other people didn't like," he says simply.

Deuel was a fast-food junkie hooked on pizza, chips, beef jerky and chili dogs. He also gobbled down cherry blintzes and ambrosia (a creamy fruit, marshmallow and coconut concoction). Even now, his face brightens when he mentions his favorite foods.

While those days are over, Deuel doesn't believe in total deprivation.

He exercises with bar bells and weights, but still smokes (he's cut down to a pack a day), saying he can't kick two bad habits at once. And he defiantly refuses to consider any foods taboo.

"If you have a craving and don't take care of it, it's going to grow and grow and grow and it's going to make you do something stupid — binge," he says.

About twice a month, Deuel indulges in foods most dieters would consider off-limits: a small piece of chocolate, an ice cream bar, Taco John's nachos on his van ride home from visiting his doctor in South Dakota.

"I've lost 102 pounds in 70 days, eating what I wanted," he says. "Tell me it doesn't work. ... For me, the easiest way to stay on my diet and not go absolutely crazy to is eat (to satisfy the craving), get that out of the way and get back on the program."

The Atkins and South Beach faithful might shudder, but not Dr. Fred Harris, the Sioux Falls surgeon who operated on Deuel last fall.

"Patrick is over 21 and he can do what he wants to do," he says. "He's a free individual who has to enjoy his life."

Harris' empathy has some personal history. Three years ago, he had bariatric surgery and is 100 pounds thinner. He declines to be more specific.

"An occasional indiscretion is OK," Harris says. "Every once in a while you have to have a piece of chocolate, providing you're not carrying the bag around all the time."

Harris suspects Deuel is a lot more careful about his diet than he admits.

"He's a naughty boy when he's trying to show off," he says. "I think he has made up his mind he wants to be more mobile."

Practically speaking, Deuel can't eat as he once did. Surgery initially reduced his stomach size from two to three liters to the end of a thumb. Now, with the swelling long subsided, he can eat four to eight ounces of food. Anything more, he'll likely feel pain and vomit.

Deuel concentrates on high-protein, low-salt foods: cottage cheese, refried beans, spinach, asparagus, non-breaded shrimp, steak, roasts, cheese. He avoids potatoes and bread. And milk makes him sick.

So far, so good.

Some doctors say bariatric surgery works if a patient loses more than 40 percent of excess body weight — something Deuel has done.

"Any way you slice it, we did what we set out to accomplish," Harris says. "If Patrick wouldn't lose another pound, I'd think he had been a success. ... Anything else I get out of him is gravy."

Or, Harris says, look at it this way: "He's lost two NFL defensive linemen."

When Deuel loses more weight, Harris plans to remove his panniculus, an apron-like layer of abdominal fat. It makes walking feel like he's carrying giant sacks of flour. That surgery could trim another 40 to 70 pounds.

It was Deuel's hometown doctor who called Harris last year after she arranged for her patient to get emergency care for neglected dental work and realized he needed more help.

"It was clear we had a dying patient," Harris says. "I told him, 'We don't have weeks. We have days or hours.' I said he could die in the bed ugly or accept admission (to the hospital)."

Even now, Deuel says he thinks he could have lost weight without surgery.

At the hospital, Harris' medical team had to design extensions for an operating table.

By last October when Deuel had surgery, he had dropped more than 400 pounds, a lot of that water.

Harris says Deuel's weight problems are not simply from overeating.

"I'm absolutely convinced the basic, overlying cause for morbid obesity is genetic," Harris says. "There's some nature, some nurture. But it's like wanting to have blue eyes and having brown eyes. You can't fight it. We desire food more, we get hungry quicker. ... Every gene in your body says, 'Feed me now.' "

Dr. Samuel Klein, director of the Center for Human Nutrition at Washington University's School of Medicine in St. Louis, says it's likely there's a genetic predisposition to obesity, but that has not been proven. About 40 percent of weight variability, he says, is related to genetics.

To hear Patrick Deuel tell it, his troubles began when he was still in his baby carriage.

Deuel says he was 3 months old when diagnosed as morbidly obese (some medical experts say there's no way to make that assessment so young.)

He clicks onto childhood photos on his computer and, in his high-pitched voice, narrates a life story measured in alarming numbers: The kindergartner in cap and gown, 90 pounds. The chubby-cheeked Boy Scout, 240 pounds. The thick-necked, 13-year-old, holding a whipped cream confirmation cake, 275 pounds.

Deuel points out the less obvious, too: His little red wagon had extra sturdy wheels, his pants' legs were rolled up because he could fit only in men's clothes.

His mother, Betty, said doctors offered little guidance beyond suggesting nonfat milk but recalls one telling her son: "If you don't get some of this weight off, you're not going to live to be very old."

Neither parent was fat, though one of Deuel's grandfathers weighed more than 300 pounds.

Deuel's mother worked in a health-food store and says she prepared healthy meals — lots of salads and squash — and they tried the Weight Watcher's diet, but it didn't help much.

She knew how abnormal the situation was, but "there's a point where you say, 'Am I nagging so much where I'm making things worse?' I did believe you can overdo it," she explains. "I had someone ask me one day, 'Couldn't he just eat less?' Well, he did."

By high school, Deuel was 300 pounds, but found his niche, lending his tenor voice to choirs and his trombone-playing talents to bands. He only lasted one semester in college, then began working a variety of restaurant jobs where meals were free.

"There was too much to choose from and I made a lot of rotten choices," he says.

Deuel tried all kinds of diets — and lost 300 pounds on one, but quit because he couldn't afford the supplements.

"I just thought one of these days somebody is going to come out with a diet that works or one of these red-hot science fellers is going to come up with a pill ... you take and lose 100 pounds," he says.

Deuel knows how Pollyannish that sounds. "Every dieter," he says, "is wishing for that day."

In the mid-1980s, he fell and hurt his back and ended up on disability, making him even more sedentary.

But there was one positive turn in Deuel's life. Through a newspaper personals ad in which he described himself as "physically challenged," he met Edith Runyan, a divorced school guidance counselor.

On the phone, he bluntly told her he weighed about 700 pounds.

When they met, she found his sense of humor appealing. "He had a positive attitude about life even though he had been kicked in the teeth a lot emotionally," she says.

They married a decade ago — Deuel weighed 750 pounds — and his weight gain continued, his waist expanding up to 90 inches. Vertically, that would be about 7-foot-6, or the height of Yao Ming, the Houston Rockets star.

Deuel had to be weighed last year at a feed mill on a scale designed for trucks.

Now, he can move gingerly with two walkers; he does 'laps' around his house, moving from the living room to the kitchen to the laundry room and back.

He still can't attend church. "I don't do steps yet," he says.

Deuel hopes to become a motivational speaker and though he first talked about reducing to 240 pounds, he now says maybe he'll settle for more — it depends how he feels.

He already has plans for the future: He'd like to go fishing, attend a football game, and yes, drive to McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin.

"Just being able to go out and do what I want to do — when I get to that point," he says, "I've reached my goal."

And his timetable for that?

"At least 15 minutes before I die," he jokes.

He pauses, smiles and reconsiders.

"Maybe a half-hour."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyDim 26 Juin - 12:53

C'est vraiment énorme 1072 pounds, il vaut 3 gros linemen.lol
http://devilscenon.free.fr
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyDim 26 Juin - 12:57

J'ai trouvé la tête du type

Somewhere in the USA Deuel
Julius_Holmes#31
League MVP
Julius_Holmes#31

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyDim 26 Juin - 14:39

Ha ouais quand même! affraid
Double C
Hall of Fame
Double C

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyDim 26 Juin - 14:46

Citation :
Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies
June 23, 2005, 07:01 PM

SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina News) - A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

© 2005 FOX Carolina | WHNS-TV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Somewhere in the USA Chalouf

Pro-Bowler
OP2310

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyLun 27 Juin - 14:59

Aux USA, on sait AUSSI s'amuser et on n'est pas les derniers pour la déconne ...
Somewhere in the USA 3709500_7_1

alors que pendant ce temps là, à Berlin, des Brésiliennes et des Cul-baines jouent au beach volley
(je sais ça n'apporte rien à la conversation, mais il aurait été dommage de passer à coté de ça ...
hein Vincent ?

Somewhere in the USA 3709354_7_1
vincent
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyLun 27 Juin - 17:12

OP2310 a écrit:

hein Vincent ?[/color]

je hais le beach volley

ces filles non pas le moindre talent et niveau classe ils n arrivent pas a la cheville de:

Regla Torres
http://www.v-spirit.com/torres/torres.html

francesca piccinini
Somewhere in the USA Picci43

Ekaterina Gamova
Somewhere in the USA 328171A

maintenant si tu veut voir des culs arrete le beach volloey la plupart n en non pas, regarde plutot les clips de 50cents, ou alors va en belgique
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyLun 27 Juin - 18:37

Bof les clips de 50Cent ne sont pas les meilleurs, il vaut mieux un clip de Nelly ou de Chingy si tu veux voir des fesses.
darren james
Rookie
darren james

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyLun 27 Juin - 21:39

Torry Holt a écrit:
Bof les clips de 50Cent ne sont pas les meilleurs, il vaut mieux un clip de Nelly ou de Chingy si tu veux voir des fesses.

Tu as peut etre raison, mais j'ai mieux

le clip 2 live crew - pop that pussy

voici la pochette de l'album

Somewhere in the USA T.300.default
OP2310
Pro-Bowler
OP2310

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyLun 27 Juin - 22:15

ça m'apprendra à vouloir faire plaisir .... pffffffff

te sachant très attiré par les culs je t'en envoie un terrible, la culotte légèrement rentrée et le sable collé par la sueur façon calendrier Pirelli et toi tu me dis que tu préfères des boudins filiformes style Gamova (beurk)

tu me déçois ....... Mad
gogo_rams
Vétéran

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyLun 27 Juin - 22:17

OP2310 a écrit:

te sachant très attiré par les culs je t'en envoie un terrible, la culotte légèrement rentrée et le sable collé par la sueur façon calendrier Pirelli et toi tu me dis que tu préfères des boudins filiformes style Gamova (beurk)

tu me déçois ....... Mad

Moi je veux bien une petite tranche d'OuroCard
OP2310
Pro-Bowler
OP2310

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyLun 27 Juin - 22:41

Zubak a écrit:
OP2310 a écrit:

tu me déçois ....... Mad

Moi je veux bien une petite tranche d'OuroCard

à priori il s'agit du popotin de A.BEHAR !

t'a splus qu'à consulter les pages jaunes ....
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 28 Juin - 0:38

C'est pas grave OP t'as fait plaisir à d'autres 8) Franchement les volleyeuses pas celle qui font du bitch volley elles sont trop maigres mais moi aussi j'aime bien le calendrier Pirelli.
vincent
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 28 Juin - 0:41

toutes mes excuses OP c est vrai quelle est bonne adriana behar Confused

Somewhere in the USA Newpag223

elle a piqué les jambes de son mec Rolling Eyes
gogo_rams
Vétéran

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 28 Juin - 0:58

vincent a écrit:
toutes mes excuses OP c est vrai quelle est bonne adriana behar Confused

Somewhere in the USA Newpag223

elle a piqué les jambes de son mec Rolling Eyes

Finalement l'OuroCard c'est de l'arnaque
OP2310
Pro-Bowler
OP2310

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 28 Juin - 9:30

illustration parfaite de la théorie du devant/derrière ...

une bombe de dos n'en est pas toujours une de face. ceux qui prennent les transports en commun sont habitués à ce genre de désillusions .... Evil or Very Mad
OP2310
Pro-Bowler
OP2310

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 13:32

Toujours dans la série quel beau pays l'Amérique (j'ai hésité avec le topic the mimile's touch), ci joint petit aperçu de la finale de la compétition d'ingurgitation de sandwishs:

Somewhere in the USA 3737484_7_2

Pour info le vainqueur n'est pas celui qu'on croit de prime abord.
Sa performance: 49 hot dogs en 12 minutes ..... pas mal jocolor
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 13:52

Ce sont toujours les petits maigrelets (asiatique de préférence) qui remportent ce genre de concours...Sauf quand on les met face à un ours ... Là, 'y a plus de duel... Laughing
http://www.ougl.net/annexes/yatta/index.php
OP2310
Pro-Bowler
OP2310

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 14:23

CB-Blitz a écrit:
Ce sont toujours les petits maigrelets (asiatique de préférence) qui remportent ce genre de concours...Sauf quand on les met face à un ours ... Là, 'y a plus de duel... Laughing

Chinois vs Ours en compétition de bouffeurs de saucisses ??
(y'avait aussi sprinteur contre zèbre et Soumo contre Oran Outang au tir à la corde)

Putain CB, je constate qu'on mate le même genre de conneries à la TV Wink
Torry Holt
League MVP
Torry Holt

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 14:28

OP2310 a écrit:
CB-Blitz a écrit:

Chinois vs Ours en compétition de bouffeurs de saucisses ??
(y'avait aussi sprinteur contre zèbre et Soumo contre Oran Outang au tir à la corde)

Putain CB, je constate qu'on mate le même genre de conneries à la TV Wink

Fait chier j'avais loupé cette émission quand elle est passé
gogo_rams
Vétéran

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 17:48

Pediatricians Decry Abstinence-Only Ed

By LINDSEY TANNER, AP Medical Writer Tue Jul 5, 6:55 AM ET

CHICAGO - A leading group of pediatricians says teenagers need access to birth control and emergency contraception, not the abstinence-only approach to sex education favored by religious groups and
President Bush.

The recommendations are part of the American Academy of Pediatrics' updated teen pregnancy policy.

"Even though there is great enthusiasm in some circles for abstinence-only interventions, the evidence does not support abstinence-only interventions as the best way to keep young people from unintended pregnancy," said Dr. Jonathan Klein, chairman of the academy committee that wrote the new recommendations.

Teaching abstinence but not birth control makes it more likely that once teenagers initiate sexual activity they will have unsafe sex and contract sexually transmitted diseases, said Dr. S. Paige Hertweck, a pediatric obstetrician-gynecologist at the University of Louisville who provided advice for the report.

The report appears in July's Pediatrics, being published Tuesday.

It updates a 1998 policy by omitting the statement that "abstinence counseling is an important role for all pediatricians." The new policy says that while doctors should encourage adolescents to postpone sexual activity, they also should help ensure that all teens — not just those who are sexually active — have access to birth control, including emergency contraception.

Wade Horn, assistant secretary for children and families at the U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services, said counseling only abstinence, preferably until marriage, is the best approach because it sends a clear, consistent message. Teenagers who are sexually active should have access to contraception, but making birth control available to teens who aren't sends a contradictory message, he said.

The academy's recommendations "to some extent confuse prevention and intervention," Horn said.

Citing 2003 government data, the academy's report says more than 45 percent of high school girls and 48 percent of boys have had sexual intercourse. While teen pregnancy rates have decreased in recent years, about 900,000 U.S. teens get pregnant each year.

Moreover, U.S. teen birth rates are higher than in comparable industrialized countries, which may be partly due to greater access to contraception in some countries, the report said.

The Medical Institute for Sexual Health, a nonprofit group that has worked on pro-abstinence programs with the Bush administration and faith-based groups, opposes the academy's policy shift.

"I don't think it's a smart move at all," said group founder Dr. Joe McIlhaney Jr., an obstetrician-gynecologist.

However, Karen Pearl, interim president of the
Planned Parenthood Federation of America, said the academy "is to be applauded ... for having medicine trump ideology."

HHS' Horn also said advising pediatricians to ensure that teens have access to emergency contraception is problematic for doctors and parents who morally object to the pills. He faulted the report for lacking guidance on what to do when pediatricians' moral views differ from their patients' parents.

Emergency contraception, sometimes called the morning-after pill, blocks ovulation or fertilization and can prevent pregnancy for up to three days after sex. Opponents consider it a form of abortion because it is thought to also help prevent fertilized eggs from implanting in the womb, and some pharmacists have refused to sell it.

Emergency contraception was not mentioned in the old report because it was new and relatively untested, Klein said.

The academy supports making morning-after pills available without a prescription, Klein said.
gogo_rams
Vétéran

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 17:53

OP2310 a écrit:
Toujours dans la série quel beau pays l'Amérique (j'ai hésité avec le topic the mimile's touch), ci joint petit aperçu de la finale de la compétition d'ingurgitation de sandwishs:

Somewhere in the USA 3737484_7_2

Pour info le vainqueur n'est pas celui qu'on croit de prime abord.
Sa performance: 49 hot dogs en 12 minutes ..... pas mal jocolor

Ouais j'ai vu la competition hier. ESPN a consacre 1 heure de live avec 2 analystes et un presentateur pour cet evenement.
A part ca le japonais c'est fouttu dans le cul 17000 calories et 800 g de graisse....yeah...je plus beau c'est quand les gars degueulent, un spectacle de toute beaute ou 1 kg de hot dog sort du corps de ces gars en une fraction de seconde.
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 19:49

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/7405-oddity-ugly.html

Citation :
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. July 4, 2005 — The owners of the other contestants in this year's World's Ugliest Dog Contest may have thought their pooches had a chance - until they saw Sam.

The 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested recently won the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive time, and it's no surprise.

The tiny dog has no hair, if you don't count the yellowish-white tuft erupting from his head. His wrinkled brown skin is covered with splotches, a line of warts marches down his snout, his blind eyes are an alien, milky white and a fleshy flap of skin hangs from his withered neck. And then there's the Austin Powers teeth that jut at odd angles from his mouth.

He's so ugly even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table, said proud owner, Susie Lockheed, of Santa Barbara.

"People are always horrified when I kiss him. He may turn into a prince yet. He's definitely a toad," she said. "I always thought he'd be great on greeting cards or on a commercial for Rogaine."

Sam, who's pushing 15, has something of a cult following after winning the contest - and fans' hearts - for three years running.

"I did years of professional musical theater and never achieved the fame Sam has," Lockheed said.

Quelqu'un a une photo de ce chien ? What the fuck ?!?
OP2310
Pro-Bowler
OP2310

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 20:12

j'ai ça, vainqueur du concours de l'an dernier

Somewhere in the USA Ugly
CB-Blitz X--->
League MVP
CB-Blitz X--->

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA EmptyMar 5 Juil - 20:28

Désolé, j'ai trouvé le monstre puker pukel

On se dit parfois que la vie ne nous réservera plus de surprise mais là, ça dépasse l'entendement...

Somewhere in the USA Image_1729089

Alors ça donne ça l'union hors mariage d'un rat et d'un gremlins... confused

http://www.daytondailynews.com/photo/content/news/gallery/0705uglydog1.html
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Somewhere in the USA   Somewhere in the USA Empty

Somewhere in the USA
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant